Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

I was going to call my assign human resource lady tomorrow anyways and let her know that I made that mistake and did the survey again to correct it I’ll let you guys know what she says

I was going to call my assign human resource lady tomorrow anyways and let her know that I made that mistake and did the survey again to correct it I’ll let you guys know what she says
I messed up in my certification date didn’t realize until submitting, but when I tried to click the survey monkey link again it said I already took the survey so I didn’t get to fix it. I’ll probably let them know when I get the reply from my paperwork email.

I messed up in my certification date didn’t realize until submitting, but when I tried to click the survey monkey link again it said I already took the survey so I didn’t get to fix it. I’ll probably let them know when I get the reply from my paperwork email.
It let me retake it that’s odd, I submit one on my laptop and the second on my phone so maybe that’s why it let me do it twice. Like I said I’ll call tomorrow and let you know what she tells me.

I got picked up off the 2018 prior experience bid. The CIL came around a month after the TOL for me but could be sooner. Just expect about a month
When I was going thru the process for the last bid, It was about a month after the TOL when I got the CIL Information sent to my email. Hope we all have a smooth process.

So I just got off the phone with my assigned HR, she said she took note of it and I should be fine. She said she had to verify start dates anyway. I told her I resubmit the survey and she said that’ll probably fix it.

Anyone that submit their paperwork on Friday get confirmation that they received it yet? One of my pals submit his and said he got confirmation in like 5 minutes.

So I just got off the phone with my assigned HR, she said she took note of it and I should be fine. She said she had to verify start dates anyway. I told her I resubmit the survey and she said that’ll probably fix it.

Thanks for that!

Also, no confirmation of receipt email yet, I'm guessing Weds maybe.

Got my TOL and submitted all paperwork on Friday. They responded with confirmation not too long afterwards. I hope everything moves this quick from this bid.

Still haven’t gotten receipt of my TOL paperwork, so I called.. they told me that if I didn’t receive anything by Friday to call them. Just wanted to put it in here just Incase someone is still waiting and wondering.

Still haven’t gotten receipt of my TOL paperwork, so I called.. they told me that if I didn’t receive anything by Friday to call them. Just wanted to put it in here just Incase someone is still waiting and wondering.
It literally said to wait 3 days

Back
Top Bottom