Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Dang, thanks man. Do you have a link for that thread? It was for like the public one we tested in October, i was reffered to pool 2.

Emailed medical yesterday, received an email back today saying that MMPI was cleared, just waiting on review from Flight Surgeon. Took MMPI on 26 March.

Emailed medical yesterday, received an email back today saying that MMPI was cleared, just waiting on review from Flight Surgeon. Took MMPI on 26 March.
Must be nice. I emailed the other day and haven’t received anything yet.

Bro I emailed a while back and got nothing back and I took my MMPI-2 on March 21st and Idk if mine was cleared what email are you guys emailing

I hope that’s not what it means! Haha where did you guys test at? I did mine in FL
I’m pretty sure if you fail you just have to see a psychologist but it’s not a biggie if you’re not crazy you’re not crazy. They’ll be a small delay though.

I’m pretty sure if you fail you just have to see a psychologist but it’s not a biggie if you’re not crazy you’re not crazy. They’ll be a small delay though.
My friend just went through it after over a year of failing the MMPI. He had to meet with a psych who went over all of his "incorrect", or "red flag" questions, and explain them. And then he had to retake the test.

I thought I read somewhere that the interview with the therapist is like 8 hours and it takes a long time for them to schedule one for you. A pretty bad delay if you ask me.

I thought I read somewhere that the interview with the therapist is like 8 hours and it takes a long time for them to schedule one for you. A pretty bad delay if you ask me.
+1.

Had a couple friends recently go through the Tier 2 process. The actual appointment took between 8-10 hours with additional exams.

Yeah I’ve read about the delays. I talked to my HR person Friday and she still has only received my background and waiting on medical. I’ve talked to people that waited 2 months for a response. I’m hoping to hear something back this week but we’ll see

I’m thinking I failed mine, took it on the 21st Of march and people who took theirs at a later date got their results back saying they passed. Or does that not matter ?

Took mine on the 15th and emailed the 9-AVG email I have 2 days ago. Nada, but not super worried. Maybe it's locationally dependent or something. I'll give someone a ring next Friday if I haven't heard anything.

Back
Top Bottom