Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-18-ALLN90-54212

I can’t believe they’re sending us more. We haven’t even started training any from the last one.

I also got the March 6th class date, I originally had September 9th but asked if there was any earlier. Someone dropped so they were able to put me in this class

For all you guys just now heading to the academy, make sure you start saving now because you'll be stuck at AG pay for 2+ years once you finally make it here. The guys that just arrived were told to expect a class in February 2022, and that backlog is only growing.

Honestly, if I were going through TETRA right now I might intentionally fail out with like a 65%. Supposedly they've been offering anyone who scores between a 60-70 other facilities instead of just firing them. One of the trainees in my sector said his classmate failed and got offered SYR, and he's halfway to CPC already, while the guy who actually passed won't start class until 2021.

For all you guys just now heading to the academy, make sure you start saving now because you'll be stuck at AG pay for 2+ years once you finally make it here. The guys that just arrived were told to expect a class in February 2022, and that backlog is only growing.

Honestly, if I were going through TETRA right now I might intentionally fail out with like a 65%. Supposedly they've been offering anyone who scores between a 60-70 other facilities instead of just firing them. One of the trainees in my sector said his classmate failed and got offered SYR, and he's halfway to CPC already, while the guy who actually passed won't start class until 2021.

Interesting strategy. Aren't N90 bids limited to that facility only since we all kinda got pushed through because of N90's staff shortages?

Back
Top Bottom