Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I accepted my TOL on 11/16, though have not received a confirmation email, eods, or cil. I know it’s only been a couple days and over a weekend, but just curious if others received theirs today?

Adding to statistics. Sent back my TOL Friday night after work ~11am. Last name Z. No receipt of confirmation yet

Received TOL BQ Pool2 on FRI but just filled it out and sent.
How thorough is the medical history investigation? I have not really had a doctor short of ER visits since I was in Jr high. Anything below emergencies I dealt with on my own. Will they ask for my childhood records?

Last edited:
Is there a contract that you'll have to sign that prevents you from quitting if you don't like the job? Just wondering what my options are if I find out this job is not for me lol. Don't want to get stuck with 4 year agreement like you do in the military haha.

Submitted TOL forms late Friday night right before midnight. Confirmation received 2PM EST today. Last name Y. Don't fret guys, it'll get here. Best of luck to us all.

On the applicant contact form where it asks for the closest FAA facility to where you live do we just need to put the city of the facility or the actual facility name? I live in Oklahoma by the way.

On the applicant contact form where it asks for the closest FAA facility to where you live do we just need to put the city of the facility or the actual facility name? I live in Oklahoma by the way.
I just used the 3 letter ID and state. E.g., LAX - CA for Los Angeles Tower. Got the confirmation email and wasn't told to correct it or anything.

The drug test is a hair test? I thought it was a pee test? lol Thats a new one in my book lol havent dont that one before.
Nono, I'm just saying hair tests can detect for a longer amount of time. Ive had to take like 4 drug tests for my jobs and 2 of those were hair tests. I've never looked up what the FAA uses because I havent smoked before. I just assume they used that or pee test.

Is there a contract that you'll have to sign that prevents you from quitting if you don't like the job? Just wondering what my options are if I find out this job is not for me lol. Don't want to get stuck with 4 year agreement like you do in the military haha.
No.

Back
Top Bottom