Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Can anyone confirm if they got a En Route date for 2020-01-09? Some people have said that they have gotten a 1/22 Terminal class date, but they are mostly from the 2018 bid.

Random question, does everyone that gets a TOL get a CIL at some point?

I have only gotten confirmation and I'm ok with that for now because I have a wedding the first week of February and I'm seeing people already getting class dates.

I'd still like to get a CIL later on though lol

Random question, does everyone that gets a TOL get a CIL at some point?

I have only gotten confirmation and I'm ok with that for now because I have a wedding the first week of February and I'm seeing people already getting class dates.

I'd still like to get a CIL later on though lol

Yes, after the TOL comes EODS documents and then CIL instructions! As others have said, these come in batches, so yours are in the queue somewhere!

Yes, after the TOL comes EODS documents and then CIL instructions! As others have said, these come in batches, so yours are in the queue somewhere!

Sweet! Just wanted to make sure I'll get it at some point. But for now, I'm ok with waiting a little bit.

Another follow up question. I'm from Houston but will be in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami for a bit in about 2 weeks. If I somehow get it around that time, can I schedule stuff around that area?

Sweet! Just wanted to make sure I'll get it at some point. But for now, I'm ok with waiting a little bit.

Another follow up question. I'm from Houston but will be in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami for a bit in about 2 weeks. If I somehow get it around that time, can I schedule stuff around that area?

Yes. They send you a list with locations to schedule stuff in every state (or nearly!).

My timeline: TOL 11/18. EODS 11/25. CIL 11/26. Medical info 12/1. MMPI-2 taken 12/2. Security info 12/5. Medical completed 12/12 Drug test, eQIP submitted, and fingerprints taken 12/13. Now we play the waiting game!

did any other veterans have to submit CSRs like me? I had to submit a CSR for all my VA Compensation diagnosis. I completed it and was told yesterday it was submitted to the Flight Surgeon and once that clears ill be all set for a FOL.

did any other veterans have to submit CSRs like me? I had to submit a CSR for all my VA Compensation diagnosis. I completed it and was told yesterday it was submitted to the Flight Surgeon and once that clears ill be all set for a FOL.
Let me know if you get mmpi-2. A high percentage of vets I know that go into the hiring process with va disability get held up.

Let me know if you get mmpi-2. A high percentage of vets I know that go into the hiring process with va disability get held up.
I Completed MMPI, Ive completed all my CIR requirements. I was just asking if that is common thing for vets who have VA compensation to have that extra step of CSRs signed off by a doctor.

I Completed MMPI, Ive completed all my CIR requirements. I was just asking if that is common thing for vets who have VA compensation to have that extra step of CSRs signed off by a doctor.
Same with the vets I know going into the agency with disability. They find out after cil to find out they’ve been hit with mmpi2.

Back
Top Bottom