Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Do I need to wait 10 days after emailing back my interview sheet to schedule medical exam?
You don't have to wait 10 days to schedule it, but it has to be scheduled at least 10 days out according to the form. (My POC actually said that it was shortened to 5, they just haven't updated the form.)

Do I need to wait 10 days after emailing back my interview sheet to schedule medical exam?

I think you were supposed to schedule the exam 10+ days out and then turn in your interview sheet. There's a spot on your interview sheet where you write down when your appointment is. Also I had to put my appointment date and time in the subject line of the email I sent.

I think you were supposed to schedule the exam 10+ days out and then turn in your interview sheet. There's a spot on your interview sheet where you write down when your appointment is. Also I had to put my appointment date and time in the subject line of the email I sent.
whoops, I scheduled mine only within like 3 days

whoops, I scheduled mine only within like 3 days

Yeah might need to reschedule. The person I talked to at the medical place said they need an invoice number from the FAA in order to cover payment for the exam and you also need a confirmation number from MedExpress, which doesn't come until after the FAA gets your interview sheet. I sent my interview sheet in on Dec 9th and just got the MedExpress email this morning.

So I just recently finished everything on the CIL. The MMPI-2 was my last thing and I took it Friday. Medical and Security stuff all finished, too. Any ideas on how long I’ll be stuck waiting until I get an update or a date for training? Or am I just going to lose my mind over the holidays trying to find out? P2BQ in case that’s still relevant at all.

Yeah might need to reschedule. The person I talked to at the medical place said they need an invoice number from the FAA in order to cover payment for the exam and you also need a confirmation number from MedExpress, which doesn't come until after the FAA gets your interview sheet. I sent my interview sheet in on Dec 9th and just got the MedExpress email this morning.

Thanks just rescheduled

So I just recently finished everything on the CIL. The MMPI-2 was my last thing and I took it Friday. Medical and Security stuff all finished, too. Any ideas on how long I’ll be stuck waiting until I get an update or a date for training? Or am I just going to lose my mind over the holidays trying to find out? P2BQ in case that’s still relevant at all.
Someone posted that they finished everything on the 9th of this month and that they already have a class date of January 2nd. Wait may be pretty short... who knows though. I finished everything 12/15 but that was a Sunday so I might as well just say today 12/16. A little nervous about that early January date.

Someone posted that they finished everything on the 9th of this month and that they already have a class date of January 2nd. Wait may be pretty short... who knows though. I finished everything 12/15 but that was a Sunday so I might as well just say today 12/16. A little nervous about that early January date.
Someone also said they got done on the 4th and still hasn't heard anything. I got done on Friday the 13th, would be thrilled to get an early January start date, but not going to be holding my breath in anticipation.

Last edited:

Compared to past bids we've been really lucky to see so much action so quickly. I would advise just forgetting about it, be happy you've made it this far, let the process do its thing and enjoy your holiday.

Back
Top Bottom