Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

did any other veterans have to submit CSRs like me? I had to submit a CSR for all my VA Compensation diagnosis. I completed it and was told yesterday it was submitted to the Flight Surgeon and once that clears ill be all set for a FOL.
Yea I had to complete the CSR and two personal statements. Did that about two three weeks ago, and finally completed medical and drug last Monday. So hopefully this week find out something.

That's true, I forgot about those, but I thought Hawaii was like not going to happen for a new grad, not even for people who are FROM Hawaii?
Yea go to either Guam Hawaii or Puerto Rico they have CERAP facilities.

My ultimate end goal is to work in the LA area at a high level facility(LAX or SoCal TRACON), so if I theoretically get a Enroute Offer, what would the jumps from facility to facility look like?

My ultimate end goal is to work in the LA area at a high level facility(LAX or SoCal TRACON), so if I theoretically get a Enroute Offer, what would the jumps from facility to facility look like?
The LA area has a center. Honestly, no one can tell you what the jumps will look like, it looks different for everybody. The path that worked for some, likely won't work for others. Like I said earlier, the ERR process is constantly changing.

I do think you can ASK for a Terminal FOL, but HR may not give it to you. They're trying to fill seats, this ain't Burger King. Even still, a terminal new grad isn't going anywhere high level.

The LA area has a center. Honestly, no one can tell you what the jumps will look like, it looks different for everybody. The path that worked for some, likely won't work for others. Like I said earlier, the ERR process is constantly changing.

I do think you can ASK for a Terminal FOL, but HR may not give it to you. They're trying to fill seats, this ain't Burger King. Even still, a terminal new grad isn't going anywhere high level.

Yep, I'm going to ask but I literally have 0 expectation of getting Terminal if I'm given Enroute. Thanks for the clarification!

Yep, I'm going to ask but I literally have 0 expectation of getting Terminal if I'm given Enroute. Thanks for the clarification!
There's no guarantee you'll even be offered an Enroute FOL! First step FOL, then graduate academy, then CPC, then worry about ERRs. We've got a long way to go to plan out the next 25+ years of our careers. Good luck :)

No matter what anyone says, getting out of a center under the current ERR is difficult. Not saying it’s impossible, but don’t count on making it to a center and getting out fast.

I think I remember someone already having posted about getting your fingerprint done at UPS, but can't find the thread anymore. But for the fingerprints, could you have it done at UPS and would it be accepted by the FAA? Thanks and appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom