Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Does anyone know how the FAA gets access to your medical records or how they ask about your medical history? Is it self reporting? Do they call around asking your pediatrician for your shot records? Please and thanks, very curious!

Does anyone know how the FAA gets access to your medical records or how they ask about your medical history? Is it self reporting? Do they call around asking your pediatrician for your shot records? Please and thanks, very curious!

I emailed my rep about how far do we go back for medical records- she said that we self-report everything that's a recurring issue (for example insulin shots or crohns) and medications we took for surgical procedures (like wisdom teeth surgery or antibiotics) can be left out.

I luckily had the same insurance provider since I was 18 so I just listed every visit I had with them (I rarely go to the doctor so it wasn't difficult).

I emailed my Interview Worksheet Dec 4th (Medical is scheduled for 26th) I haven't gotten anything back nor the MedEx information. Should I expect to get it 3-5 days before my medical?

It seems some of you got the MedEx information fairly quick. Is that because your medicals were coming up so soon?

I got mine back the next day, think it depends on the rep
I emailed my Interview Worksheet Dec 4th (Medical is scheduled for 26th) I haven't gotten anything back nor the MedEx information. Should I expect to get it 3-5 days before my medical?

It seems some of you got the MedEx information fairly quick. Is that because your medicals were coming up so soon?

I believe the email said to contact them if you haven't received the MedExpress email 7 days before your appointment. I literally got my info on the morning of the 7th day.

Anyone get anything from CG recently? I got nothing past TOL confirmation.
Last time I heard from her was the 10th (had to send her my transcripts as they did not realize that I only my unofficial transcripts were included with my USAJobs application). Finished everything last week, just waiting to hear back if I need to do anything else (or for the FOL, if everything is good).

Anybody have any experience on how long it generally takes a Flight Surgeon to review information? I have everything submitted, but my medical POC said that they need info regarding a cardiologist visit sent their way. I sent them the paperwork that says everything is fine, but that's all that's remaining of my process. I have my security clearance and passed the MMPI-2. Only thing left is to have the Flight Surgeon review my chart.

Anybody have any experience on how long it generally takes a Flight Surgeon to review information? I have everything submitted, but my medical POC said that they need info regarding a cardiologist visit sent their way. I sent them the paperwork that says everything is fine, but that's all that's remaining of my process. I have my security clearance and passed the MMPI-2. Only thing left is to have the Flight Surgeon review my chart.
I have the same question, though how long did it take them to review your mmpi2?

Same boat as you. My Medical POC told me that it should take Flight Surgeon 1 to 2 weeks once everything is submitted.

Back
Top Bottom