Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

So I email HR today to see if they had received my medical info from the AME and they responded back with this email. Does this mean that I have passed everything?

"We have received all of your clearances. DP will be your new HR POC. As of right now, we are finishing up on rating the application from our last announcement as soon as we are done and released to start placing more students in class she will be in contact with you."

Last edited:
Just got this email from my rep (LM)!!!:

'You are receiving this email because I show you are fully cleared and are pending a class date. Our classes are currently filled up through May 2020 and part of June 2020, so you will most likely be offered a class date that starts in June or July 2020, or possibly later. You can expect to hear back from me about a potential class date, or receive another update from me, at some time in late March.'
When did you finish your CIL? She is also my rep

When did you finish your CIL? She is also my rep

LM is my rep too. I received my CIL 12/26/19 and finished it on 02/07/20... I've emailed her twice and had not gotten a response these past few weeks. I reached out to medical and they have not received everything... and security said i'm still going through their process, "Security reports everything to HR, so you should hear from HR."

Is no news really good news?

So I email HR today to see if they had received my medical info from the AME and they responded back with this email. Does this mean that I have passed everything?

"We have received all of your clearances. Ms. Dana Puryear will be your new HR POC. As of right now, we are finishing up on rating the application from our last announcement as soon as we are done and released to start placing more students in class she will be in contact with you."
Yes you’re cleared

Just got this email from my rep (LM)!!!:

'You are receiving this email because I show you are fully cleared and are pending a class date. Our classes are currently filled up through May 2020 and part of June 2020, so you will most likely be offered a class date that starts in June or July 2020, or possibly later. You can expect to hear back from me about a potential class date, or receive another update from me, at some time in late March.'
I received the exact email also from her yesterday! Feels good to know that it is almost a done deal now, just waiting for the class date.

Guess I'll be seeing you in basics ha.

Has anyone met with an investigator, how it go? I have my schedule for Thursday and honestly I'm nervous. I know I shouldn't be but I am.

Btw I'm all cleared just waiting on a date.
Mine took about 45 minutes. Basically just went over the eqip and clarified a couple of things. It was pretty painless.

LM is my rep too. I received my CIL 12/26/19 and finished it on 02/07/20... I've emailed her twice and had not gotten a response these past few weeks. I reached out to medical and they have not received everything... and security said i'm still going through their process, "Security reports everything to HR, so you should hear from HR."

Is no news really good news?
LM is my rep too. I completed my CIL on 12/31 and I'm still waiting on a class date. I cleared medical on 1/9 and am just waiting on security at this point.

Just heard from CS yesterday that my medical finally cleared and that she'll be in touch soon when more class dates get released for July onward.
I'm only waiting on security. I've had other gov jobs so I'd assume that would have been the quickest to clear, however, it's been the longest process.

What's the most emails you've sent to your HR person?
1. In general, I don’t think it helps them get your stuff done. Obviously everyone knows their own situation and whether or not they need to contact them, but personally I never asked for updates or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom