Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Hey does anyone know what I would need to do if I file for unemployment benefits for (hypothetically) April until I start the academy in July (potentially)? Or is that frowned upon? My work is becoming ridiculous and I would qualify for it.
Idk if the FAA cares, but I would say that, generally speaking, it is frowned upon to claim benefits because you don’t want to deal with your job.

So my HR rep is LM and I just spoke to a different rep today who said she will be out of the office for the next couple days in case anybody is awaiting a response from her.

So my HR rep is LM and I just spoke to a different rep today who said she will be out of the office for the next couple days in case anybody is awaiting a response from her.
My rep is LM and she won't respond to my emails anymore, so I'm just waiting for her to email me.

I gotta ask, how many emails does one have to send to an HR rep for them to stop answering you? lol
I sent one 3.5 weeks ago and only called today because I haven't heard anything. I don't think it's a matter of how many emails you send but how pertinent what your email is regarding. Just like ATC, they need to prioritize what emails they're responding to because I'm sure the hundreds they get bombarded with every day (by the sounds of these forums) would drive any sane person to the brink without a good prioritization system.

I remember sending an email to my medical POC about an issue that needed immediate attention and had several correspondences back and forth within 15 minutes. Shout out to AF, by the way.

I've thinking between LM and I, maybe 5 emails total and i'm talking like a month or 2 ago

For what its worth, just glancing at other applicants timelines, anyone who finished up in February were offered June/July classes. January were offered May, anything before that was April and so on. Not saying that's 100% valid but just an observation. So hopefully you should hear something soon.

I don't think I've actually sent LM a direct email, and the only emails I've received from them was my CIL instructions, and the one I got the other day saying I was cleared and pending a date ?‍♂️

Do you think Academy will suspend classes due to the Virus?
Not sure. We are in interesting times. I guess I’m thankful I haven’t even got a class date yet so the earliest I was even going to get will be July. I bet that gets pushed back to August or even later damn.

Not sure. We are in interesting times. I guess I’m thankful I haven’t even got a class date yet so the earliest I was even going to get will be July. I bet that gets pushed back to August or even later damn.

Meanwhile I'm set to drive down to OKC in 72 hours and don't know any what's, how's or if's.

Back
Top Bottom