Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Your realize that discussions aren't sorted by days, people can respond to anything they want? You brought it up, and then say it's irrelelvant. Like I said before, you bring something up then say it's irrelevant. So why bring it up? If you post something, people are going to reply to it. That's how forums work lol.

E.G see: MY MASSIVE DONG (this is 4 times!)

I bring it up because you bring it up- that's what a discussion is. We don't just say "I'm going to bring up your political past" for no reason because you didn't bring it up. It's not relevant. What is relevant is what you posted.

e.g. see: MY MASSIVE DONG (this is 5 times now!)

Eventually someone is going to ask: Why are you saying "MASSIVE DONG"? Because I bring it up.

But continue thinking that waiting for an FOL is the best career choice for you right now! I'll laugh at you from across the street while you're starting your first week, if I haven't washed out or gone to a facility already.

You directly replied to my comment from today.... regarding a comment I made from a couple of days ago. So why wouldn’t you just reply to the comment I made from a couple days ago? It didn’t bother you then but now when I’m talking about something completely different you feel compelled to comment about it? That is some sound logic. If it bothers you this much then why bring it up again? Wouldn’t you just want to move on?

I understand this isn’t my own personal blog. I will be more mindful going forward!

The instructors in OKC are gonna have fun a certain someone in this thread. They love passive aggressive, sarcastic, “I didn’t say that” bullshit lol.
Where have I been saying “I didn’t say that”? There’s literally all the comments from this thread to look at for reference. I’ve acknowledged when things were said and when people were misunderstanding or not reading what I said. But I haven’t been doing what you are saying.
And besides, you don’t know me. I can’t wait to get to the academy and interact with the Instructors either!

Where have I been saying “I didn’t say that”? There’s literally all the comments from this thread to look at for reference. I’ve acknowledged when things were said and when people were misunderstanding or not reading what I said. But I haven’t been doing what you are saying.
And besides, you don’t know me. I can’t wait to get to the academy and interact with the Instructors either!
I wasn’t responding to your comment, why are you starting an ‘irrelevant discussion?’ ;)

For what it’s worth, I think you’re going to have a great time at the Academy! You’ll be loved by everybody!

Those were my neighbors at RTF. Rough class felt bad for em.
Yeah they had like one of the lowest pass rates of any class in a couple years I believe. They also thought that dude was going to come back and enact some sort of revenge so they kept all the classrooms locked for like a week. Crazy.

Yeah they had like one of the lowest pass rates of any class in a couple years I believe. They also thought that dude was going to come back and enact some sort of revenge so they kept all the classrooms locked for like a week. Crazy.

haha i bet that happens often, that people are uncomfortable with some weird ass person that can’t take criticism or rejection. I remember thinking that I’d hate to be in a class with certain people I’ve seen that post angry stuff after getting so butt hurt over something minor

haha i bet that happens often, that people are uncomfortable with some weird ass person that can’t take criticism or rejection. I remember thinking that I’d hate to be in a class with certain people I’ve seen that post angry stuff after getting so butt hurt over something minor
Well, the rumor going around at the time was the dude went ballistic when they fired him and security had to throw him off the property. Then supposedly he went and bought several firearms and tons of ammo. There was some legit concern for awhile. Obviously nothing happened though.

Well, the rumor going around at the time was the dude went ballistic when they fired him and security had to throw him off the property. Then supposedly he went and bought several firearms and tons of ammo. There was some legit concern for awhile. Obviously nothing happened though.

That is scary, but I would doubt his type of temper is that rare. Too many random people from random places put together

This kind of sounds like PushingTin in an alternate universe where he failed academy

Tried reaching out to my HR rep a couple times over the last few weeks to ask if background checks are still being processed as it's been just shy of two months since I got my medical clearance and haven't heard anything further; haven't spoken to my HR rep since probably January or earlier, can't get through on the phone or via email now.

Decided to reach out to Aviation Careers and all the information they could give me was that my profile stated "Awaiting Class Date" but couldn't give me any information regarding my background check status.

Finally decided to contact my Security POC directly who returned my voicemail in less than 5 minutes; she let me know that they're still processing background checks and that my investigation had already come back clear.

Tried my HR rep and Aviation Careers again today, HR rep is still not answering the phone and all Aviation Careers can provide me is to suggest sending another email. I understand that they fill classes as they come available and that the expectation is that they'll let me know as soon as they have something but it's disconcerting to not be able to get through at all (starting to feel like this is an intentional introduction to the inner workings of the federal government).

Anyone else have HR rep TH and hit a brick wall?

Back
Top Bottom