Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I got this email about the iPads

Part of the IPAD activation procedure is to have all of your FAA email accounts processed by a separate office. Because of a delay in that process the instructions have not been sent to your personal email accounts yet. The instructions will be sent to you as quickly as possible.

I got this email about the iPads

Part of the IPAD activation procedure is to have all of your FAA email accounts processed by a separate office. Because of a delay in that process the instructions have not been sent to your personal email accounts yet. The instructions will be sent to you as quickly as possible.
For some reason I read that email as the PIV and not iPad. This clears it up, thank you. I’m sure it won’t be a big deal if I don’t have the activation the first two days. By Monday of next week would be ideal.

They'll send you an email with your FAA email and password and you have to set up the iPad remotely and use the email and password they give you.

Hey guys. On boarded 9/14 and start online basics for Enroute 9/29. Does anybody have any idea when we will be going to OKC? I’ve heard some say between January - March.

Hey guys. On boarded 9/14 and start online basics for Enroute 9/29. Does anybody have any idea when we will be going to OKC? I’ve heard some say between January - March.
My enroute class that just finished basics is going to OKC in december, so you're probably going in January at the earliest

Likely not till March at the earliest. My 6/23 class was told January at the earliest which is subject to change and there's been a few classes after mine.

So if there's no government shutdown come Thursday, are we still expecting new onboarding/basics classes to start up again?

278 pages of posts is a lot to look though. Can someone tell me the amount of time that elapsed between TOL and Academy start date?

278 pages of posts is a lot to look though. Can someone tell me the amount of time that elapsed between TOL and Academy start date?

I got my TOL November 2019 and am slated to go to the academy the end of Oct. But obviously there are others who haven't even been onboarded yet

Back
Top Bottom