Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Our instructors seem to hint that they are trying to get rid of all the students currently stuck in zoom classes by the end of the year. Then I'd assume they want people to go from online basics straight to academy. Might explain the gap in onboarding while they let the bottleneck clear up.

I am one of the ones who declined virtual for in person basic and i Just heard back from my POC. She says calls are being made to place students in virtual onboarding. So i basically just wasted 6 months i could have been at my facility by now.

I am one of the ones who declined virtual for in person basic and i Just heard back from my POC. She says calls are being made to place students in virtual onboarding. So i basically just wasted 6 months i could have been at my facility by now.
That’s weird considering everything’s pretty full up for 3 months

Highly unlikely you'd be finished with academy let alone at your facility.

Highly unlikely you'd be finished with academy let alone at your facility.
I was slated to go to the academy last February and i was one of the first to get the virtual onboarding call. So its highly likely i would be at my facility by now but thanks for the input

I was slated to go to the academy last February and i was one of the first to get the virtual onboarding call. So its highly likely i would be at my facility by now but thanks for the input
You would not be at your facility by now. Trainees have been at home since March. Facilities are just. starting to let trainees back and academy grads are last on the list to come back. That doesnt include states that are orange or red who still have trainees at home. There is a lot of people that finished the academy and have yet to walk into their facility. Even when you do get to your facility, plan to be on AG pay for a while especially at centers.

You would not be at your facility by now. Trainees have been at home since March. Facilities are just. starting to let trainees back and academy grads are last on the list to come back. That doesnt include states that are orange or red who still have trainees at home. There is a lot of people that finished the academy and have yet to walk into their facility. Even when you do get to your facility, plan to be on AG pay for a while especially at centers.
Yah but they make AG pay waiting

So if he was finished with the academy he’d be way better off
The people that opted out of online basics did so because they couldn't survive off the pay and because they had decent jobs paying more. AG pay isnt far off from academy pay and would be the same issue. Im not sure sitting on Ag pay for at least a year is better off

The people that opted out of online basics did so because they couldn't survive off the pay and because they had decent jobs paying more. AG pay isnt far off from academy pay and would be the same issue. Im not sure sitting on Ag pay for at least a year is better off
it’s more like double academy pay... depends on your situation obviously

I can make an inference now, you one of those people who graduated and is stuck training making only AG pay because why else would you be so salty at MY decision. First of all i would be done with the academy and that monster of stress. Second i could at least know my location and be able to start looking for places to live. Third i wouldnt be in constant worry if im a going to leave in a couple weeks or a couple months. Fourth AG PAY is alot better than academy pay. Fifth i could easy get a head start and start studying the sectors. There are so many positives to it instead of sitting here working a job i know im a going to quit soon and paying an expensive 3 month least at a time because i dont know when i will be leaving.

I can make an inference now, you one of those people who graduated and is stuck training making only AG pay because why else would you be so salty at MY decision. First of all i would be done with the academy and that monster of stress. Second i could at least know my location and be able to start looking for places to live. Third i wouldnt be in constant worry if im a going to leave in a couple weeks or a couple months. Fourth AG PAY is alot better than academy pay. Fifth i could easy get a head start and start studying the sectors. There are so many positives to it instead of sitting here working a job i know im a going to quit soon and paying an expensive 3 month least at a time because i dont know when i will be leaving.
Academy grads at my facility are getting assigned maps and testing on them. And doing stage 2 classroom via zoom. So it’s not a total loss. The first several months at a center you do nothing anyways

it’s more like double academy pay... depends on your situation obviously
Sure.

Im a cpc thats been in the agency for 7 years... try again. Pass the academy first and then worry about talking shit. Nobody gives af about you or your decision. We are having a general discussion about why people opted out. Go back to the kids table. Lastly i agreed that nobody should have opted out if basics to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom