Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Just got a call from FAA (not my HR rep, but I have CG). Confirmed I would be on-boarded Jan 19 enroute. Virtual basics to start Feb 22 with academy following the end of that. Email with further instructions will be sent soon. If it helps, I was cleared end of June/early July 2020.
congrats! time to have my phone off silent lol

Sure.

Im a cpc thats been in the agency for 7 years... try again. Pass the academy first and then worry about talking shit. Nobody gives af about you or your decision. We are having a general discussion about why people opted out. Go back to the kids table. Lastly i agreed that nobody should have opted out if basics to begin with.
Fellas i think we hit a nerve ? i guess i got some time to day im off haha. A CPC of 7 years huh? Dont you have more important things to do instead of troll a site for academy students? I could see maybe if you were a year or 2 removed from the academy then yeah but 7 years? That means you are max out making well into the 6 figures. Go live your life bruh go on a date or something get out of that basement.

Fellas i think we hit a nerve ? i guess i got some time to day im off haha. A CPC of 7 years huh? Dont you have more important things to do instead of troll a site for academy students? I could see maybe if you were a year or 2 removed from the academy then yeah but 7 years? That means you are max out making well into the 6 figures. Go live your life bruh go on a date or something get out of that basement.
This shit pops up in recent post so i check it from time to time to possibly help people who arent as ignorant as you. The only nerves struck were yours when you started responding to me, been laughing dude. To answer your final question, wifes at work and covid so ive spent the last 30 mins drinking beer and laughing at your ass. Send me a pm when you pass the academy, im serious. You're fun.

Just got a call from FAA (not my HR rep, but I have CG). Confirmed I would be on-boarded Jan 19 enroute. Virtual basics to start Feb 22 with academy following the end of that. Email with further instructions will be sent soon. If it helps, I was cleared end of June/early July 2020.
Congrats! Rest of the stragglers here should be contacted soon then.

This shit pops up in recent post so i check it from time to time to possibly help people who arent as ignorant as you. The only nerves struck were yours when you started responding to me, been laughing dude. To answer your final question, wifes at work and covid so ive spent the last 30 mins drinking beer and laughing at your ass. Send me a pm when you pass the academy, im serious. You're fun.
Sounds like you have serious character flaws just look at the way you talk to people lol with all them excuses sounds like weirdo talk to me. Go live your life man go spend some money lol i am ending this now so if you respond i will not i dont care how nasty you get lol bye Felicia

1*Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

Congratulations to all receiving updates this is very interesting good news! I was cleared in April and am still pending a class date.... Please tell me there's more than just me out there with a similar situation such as this?

Congratulations to all receiving updates this is very interesting good news! I was cleared in April and am still pending a class date.... Please tell me there's more than just me out there with a similar situation such as this?
I'm in the same boat, I was cleared April 23 so fingers crossed we all hear soon.

Did you or anybody who got a call today decline virtual basics?
I got a call today for a February class date Terminal option. I was originally cleared last January and ended up declining virtual basics in April when this whole Covid mess blew up. The person said that basics would be done virtually, but that I should expect to be in class for Terminal training in March-April(assuming I pass basics). It seems unless anything pops off again(Covid, Govt Shutdown, Election Turmoil) that the academy should be moving a little smoother in 2021. All I can say is embrace the wait!

Back
Top Bottom