Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I got a call today for a February class date Terminal option. I was originally cleared last January and ended up declining virtual basics in April when this whole Covid mess blew up. The person said that basics would be done virtually, but that I should expect to be in class for Terminal training in March-April(assuming I pass basics). It seems unless anything pops off again(Covid, Govt Shutdown, Election Turmoil) that the academy should be moving a little smoother in 2021. All I can say is embrace the wait!
Well that good news cause I'm terminal too, but I was a bit later than you at declining virtual basics. I declined a July class date so it may be a bit before they offer me another chance to take online classses

Just got a call from FAA (not my HR rep, but I have CG). Confirmed I would be on-boarded Jan 19 enroute. Virtual basics to start Feb 22 with academy following the end of that. Email with further instructions will be sent soon. If it helps, I was cleared end of June/early July 2020.
I just got a call from the FAA for a Jan. 19 onboarding date as well. En route. I was fully cleared on July 7th 2020.
Congrats to both of you! A good sign for the rest of us waiting.

If willing, can y'all provide your HR contact's initials and first initial of your last names?

Congrats to both of you! A good sign for the rest of us waiting.

If willing, can y'all provide your HR contact's initials and first initial of your last names?
I have CS. Last name is A. My call however, was from a lady who just stated she worked for the FAA. She also said I have a new HR working my process now, who’s initials are RK.

Just got the call for onboarding date of Feb 3rd, 2021. I was originally slated to start basics Apr 2nd, 2020. I turned down the initial offer of online basics.
I keep reading 2021 thinking you guys are mistakenly putting the wrong year and that you really mean 2020... Turns out this wasn't all just a fever dream and 2020 actually happened

Let's get this show on the road

Fellas i think we hit a nerve ? i guess i got some time to day im off haha. A CPC of 7 years huh? Dont you have more important things to do instead of troll a site for academy students? I could see maybe if you were a year or 2 removed from the academy then yeah but 7 years? That means you are max out making well into the 6 figures. Go live your life bruh go on a date or something get out of that basement.
It is possible that you can be in the agency for 7+ years and not have a six figures salary.

Someone from the 2018 bid got a call for Feb onboarding, so they're still making calls ?‍♀️
Yea... I got cleared before redtail bravo_alpha and christopho.

Looks like it's just me and poppy now.

Maybe poppy's seed can take me to the clouds...

I just wanna join the turtle club

Yea... I got cleared before redtail bravo_alpha and christopho.

Looks like it's just me and poppy now.

Maybe poppy's seed can take me to the clouds...

I just wanna join the turtle club
From the 2018 bid? There's a bunch of people here who have been cleared and haven't been called from the 2019 bid.

Back
Top Bottom