Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

So I did get a different answer. It was a supervisor and she said that all she knows is I have to wait up to 90 days for the status to change. It doesn’t make any sense because it’s giving me the often to reschedule the exam. She didn’t care what other people had to say (referencing you guys) from what I was telling her and she said she would talk to their tech ops and then she’ll get back to me in 24-48 hours. Seems like I ended talking to someone who was not familiar with the problem and kept thinking I was asking about my results if I passed or failed. At this point my time window to reschedule is winding down and I don’t know what to do. I have no idea if my test was submitted or not.

I tried clicking the reschedule option just out of curiosity and it just gives an error that says you aren't eligible. Where did you test at? I was in Pittsburgh.

I'll probably call back tomorrow and try to get more information. I have no problem playing the waiting game, its just part of the process, I do however have a problem with my test potentially not being uploaded because of PSI's incompetence.

I tried clicking the reschedule option just out of curiosity and it just gives an error that says you aren't eligible. Where did you test at? I was in Pittsburgh.

I'll probably call back tomorrow and try to get more information. I have no problem playing the waiting game, its just part of the process, I do however have a problem with my test potentially not being uploaded because of PSI's incompetence.
San Francisco. I agree. I need to know soon whether my test was submitted or not for retesting purposes.

Pool 1, cti grad

If you arent a cti grad or veteran, then you're in pool 2, I'm sure there are plenty more people in pool2 than pool 1
Hope you get a TOL, we need more Pool 1 to allow more Pool 2 lol. Last year was rough...

The Differences section on the real test uses 1-9. The variables/algebra sections use 1-4.

In both sections, your responses will always be 1 thru 4. So in the differences section, it will never go from 9 to 2, or 1 to 6 or anything. Difference will always be 4 or less.

austin4362 my status on PSI now says “scheduled completed”. It’s definitely a relief and you really have to make sure they’re on top of their game so things just don’t fall through the cracks. I hope your status also changed to complete.

Just finished my test today then went out for some photography afterwards. I definitely agree that the logic problems were difficult but I didnt run out of time/need to guess on any. For me the hardest was the left right game and the collisions. I feel pretty good about everything else, now I just have to wait who knows how long. Good luck everyone!

Hoping pool 1 picks it up this time around. I called today and found out I fall within band one, best qualified, and was just unlucky last time around. Lettuce pray for better results. Also I work in HR which I love and its a good career but ATC would be amazing just for retirement and that pension!
Wait can you already call and figure out which band you are in?!

Back
Top Bottom