Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

The Fitnessgram Pacer Test s a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.
Is there a section for this on the ATCPrep software? Couldn't find any info in the FAQs. Thanks!

Hey, has anyone else had trouble firing up ATCPrep? I reinstalled it since this new bid opened and it isn't showing up when I open it. Tried repairing, re-installing, and booting directly from the source folder. It looks like the program is running in Task Manager but not actually appearing on screen.

How did you get started in that? Did you need any prior qualifications or a dispatch certificate?
Surprisingly no certs, I mean they do pay more if you have that. I just have prior medical dispatching experience and that was good for them.

Hey guys I am new, does anybody know how long will it take for the FAA to send an email saying that we are cleared to take the ATSA?

Good luck to everyone applying. I accepted my TOL in January. I’m still undergoing the application process from last years bid ?

So I just got off the phone with HR and they're doing things a little differently. Instead of the ATSA they're doing the Fitness Gram Pacer Test. While doing that you have to answer math problems while responding to VFR call outs ONLY if they call from McDonald's Bridge or Sand Springs. Best of luck to everyone.
Why does this sound easier than ATSA was ??

Was just told some people are receiving ATSA emails.. not sure if it's a hoax.. but be on the lookout
Might be a glitch in the system. I received an ATSA email and I didn't apply to this bid. I received a FOL from the 2018 bid. I logged into PSI there were no tests available.

I got invited to take the ATSA today too but I also applied to the Alaska FSS bid in May. It isn't telling me which bid it's for so I just figured it was for the FSS position

As someone in the Academy now, I will echo the advise to just forget you applied and continue on with your life as usual. One thing I’ve learned over the past 2 years is everybody’s experience is different. Something happening/not happening for somebody else means nothing in your situation. Don’t try and analyze it or figure out with this or that means.

I applied for the first time in 2017. Took the ATSA and was referred, but never received a TOL. In 2018 I reapplied and recycled my ATSA score. Literally did not hear anything for 8 months. Then low and behold, a TOL popped up in my inbox mid-March and by the end of May, I was sitting in a classroom.

Best of luck to everybody this bid!

As someone in the Academy now, I will echo the advise to just forget you applied and continue on with your life as usual. One thing I’ve learned over the past 2 years is everybody’s experience is different. Something happening/not happening for somebody else means nothing in your situation. Don’t try and analyze it or figure out with this or that means.

I applied for the first time in 2017. Took the ATSA and was referred, but never received a TOL. In 2018 I reapplied and recycled my ATSA score. Literally did not hear anything for 8 months. Then low and behold, a TOL popped up in my inbox mid-March and by the end of May, I was sitting in a classroom.

Best of luck to everybody this bid!
Out of curiosity pool 1 or 2?

Back
Top Bottom