Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Those from the ‘19 bid who haven’t received an onboarding date, have you heard anything since the last batch of calls went out a month ago? The last onboarding for the fiscal year is set for Monday Sept 14. I was thinking of sending my monthly email to see where things might be at the moment, unless someone else has and received any information.

Those from the ‘19 bid who haven’t received an onboarding date, have you heard anything since the last batch of calls went out a month ago? The last onboarding for the fiscal year is set for Monday Sept 14. I was thinking of sending my monthly email to see where things might be at the moment, unless someone else has and received any information.

Word on the grapevine is that they can't move forward with any more onboardings until the budget for FY 2021 is established, so I wouldn't expect any news before then.

I was going to send my HR Rep an email the first week of October. I think that may be the best bet to get some info.

Considering my 2 requests for an update were ignored, I would like to hear if anyone else has any info, yes.
The House returns to congress Monday I believe so the budget will likely be passed in the next 2 weeks if they want to avoid a government shutdown like they say they do. When that happens the classes for FY21 will likely be released. I check the FAA training catalog quite regularly to see if it has been updated with the FY21 classes yet and nothing yet.

I received a response from my HR rep yesterday saying there's been no new updates. She didn't say anything more than that but it makes me fairly confident that no new onboarding dates are likely until next month at the earliest.

Emailed KH the other day and he responded. Said there are no new updates but assured me that I would get a call as soon as he had an academy spot for me.

I think the fact that he responded is a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom