Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Just onboarded on the 14th, Monday, and I just got shipping information for the iPad. Either they picked up speed, or I'm getting an iPad way before my class date. No info on a class date yet.

Just onboarded on the 14th, Monday, and I just got shipping information for the iPad. Either they picked up speed, or I'm getting an iPad way before my class date. No info on a class date yet.
Me too, and I had just responded to their email asking for my address and time zone yesterday. Are we sure its the ipad? I can't think of what else it could be.

The last en route basics class got assigned dates in December, and a previous terminal class got dates in January. Don’t expect much from 2020.

So can we only use the iPads on FAA related stuff? Or can I watch Netflix on it etc.?Lol I know that might be a dumb question but I’ve always wondered.

Got a class date for enroute basics already. 9/29 - 10/23. Class starting 2 weeks after onboarding. They are picking up speed with training it seems.

I got the same date in an e-mail this morning. See you in class!

Now we just have to see if they've managed to speed up class dates at the academy itself...

Back
Top Bottom