Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Weekly check in...for those of us that have received tentative class date calls, are we all still waiting for new drug tests?
I think you’ll get this email 1 month out from your class date. My 1 month out is next week so I’ll let you know.

I got my email last week and I went and took the test yesterday. Class date 02/22
My class is more than a month before that one and I still haven’t received anything. No rhyme or reason I guess.

edit: Did you receive an FOL or an email with a listed class date saying you’ll receive and FOL later? Like did you have to print it out, sign it, and scan it back?

My class is more than a month before that one and I still haven’t received anything. No rhyme or reason I guess.

edit: Did you receive an FOL or an email with a listed class date saying you’ll receive and FOL later? Like did you have to print it out, sign it, and scan it back?
Nope I have not gotten my FOL yet

are there still people in this bid who haven't taken the MMPI? I was told I couldn't schedule mine until everyone before covid happened who are still waiting has to take it before we could.

Just to give an update to those wondering I had and got drug tested again the beginning of December. Got the drug test email from my rep about a week after the initial TOL in mid November.

Also spoke with her this week. She said no new FOLs until after New Years due to the pay rate change. So don’t expect any FOLs until January

are there still people in this bid who haven't taken the MMPI? I was told I couldn't schedule mine until everyone before covid happened who are still waiting has to take it before we could.
Probably wanting on the prior experience people, not us OTS applicants

Awesome, thanks for the replies y'all. My biggest fear in this process is being forgotten amongst what seems like chaos on the FAA HR side, so good to know I've got other people right there with me at each step.

To anyone who is still waiting on there renewal drug test please check your JUNK mail. You may have all ready recieved the email but you didn't realize because it was in your junk mail. My POC emailed me a couple days ago saying my onboarding date has switched from 02/10 TO 02/16 and with my okay reply I just threw out there that I havent recieved my renewal drug test email and she seemed suprised I had not recieved it yet and then tagged me in an email with FD&AT. I have been constantly checking my email for a reply to that email But I never recieved one. Out of curiosity I checked my junk email and ill be damned I found it lol

20201214_224620.jpg

I got my call in early November for a class date in late Feb. I was also told to expect more details within 3 weeks of that phone call (and to get in touch with my HR rep if I hadn't by that point). It's been a month and a half and still haven't gotten anything. I don't really wanna nag my HR rep about it yet, anyone else still waiting on an update?

Today, I received an email from CS to confirm my start date and to provide a response for any changes within 2 business days. After accepting the start date, an FOL will follow via email and in-processing email containing additional information approximately 3-4 weeks prior to class start date. My virtual start date of 4/14/21 is also my onboarding date.

I got my call in early November for a class date in late Feb. I was also told to expect more details within 3 weeks of that phone call (and to get in touch with my HR rep if I hadn't by that point). It's been a month and a half and still haven't gotten anything. I don't really wanna nag my HR rep about it yet, anyone else still waiting on an update?
Still waiting on mine too. I haven't heard anything since right before thanksgiving.

I’m in the same boat, 1/28 class date. I think they’ll be slow during the holidays, and we will get our FOL emails about 3-4 weeks before our class dates. I’d wait until after New Years to follow up with them.

Last edited:
Received my email yesterday morning from CS in regards to accepting the onboarding date and confirming my responses to OF-306. No mention of an updated drug test needed as of yet. Email did not go to spam but keep an eye out just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom