Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

So

So I had mine rescinded on the last bid and called to get more info. HR told me that the ATO determines a specific date (diff for each bid) that you have to be available by. If you’re not available by that date then it will get rescinded. I then asked what the date was and she said that the ATO doesn’t publish the date (of course). So..

I applied to this bid as well and didn’t receive a TOL (assuming it’s due to timing- I am 205 days out) because I have the same resume besides I added my degree on it since I graduated. I know it didn’t answer the question specifically but that’s what they gave me in April

alright, thanks for the info. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Prior CPC Memphis TRACON, 2 Radar and a 3 d sides at ZME. I left the center for the DOD before I finished training so I was kinda surprised my TOL was for Enroute.

Keep me posted on your timeline and I’ll do the same. I’m also a former FAA controller. Talked with HR yesterday and all my clearances are still good, I only need to redo the drug test and then wait for a list.

In the e-mail, it says "you may receive up to five facilities to choose from." All the lists I've been seeing from the other prior experience bids have had like 20 facilities to choose from. ?

Hey adob, ajmezz, and BradR03, y'all seem to have been around for a minute. If you don't mind, how long do TOL's usually continue to be sent out for a bid before they stop?

Hey adob, ajmezz, and BradR03, y'all seem to have been around for a minute. If you don't mind, how long do TOL's usually continue to be sent out for a bid before they stop?

From what I’ve seen there is usually a wave or two that go out and then almost nothing. Like one or two randomly but usually one big wave, and then another smaller batch go out shortly after.

Curious why aren’t you guys going the reinstatement route?

I wasn’t CPC when I left. Resigned on good terms.

Anyone else from this bid referred but no TOL? Just wondering if there are others.

Me. I'm still referred, but no tol. Enroute training failure, 2 year cpc at lvl 7 up down, quit in April working a midwest tower.

My co worker got a tol on this bid, but not me.

Interesting. I also quit in April, almost 4 years cpc at a lvl 6 up down.

I'm wondering if it's because you guys not been out of the agency for the requisite cool down period? I'm doubting it's entirely random though, simply because I ended up with an enroute tol. That suggests they at least glanced through my experience. I've been out for well over a year.

Back
Top Bottom