Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-61675

I have been checking my email every few minutes. Just to be disappointed I have not received my CIL yet.
I’m sure the more that tol acceptance letters coming the slower it becomes. I got my tol in a few hours after they sent it and got my confirmation wed morning. Idk tho

I have been checking my email every few minutes. Just to be disappointed I have not received my CIL yet.
I got my TOL 3/8/19 and didn’t get my CIL until 3/25/19. Some HR folks are on point and some are slow. They told me CILs come within a month of you getting a TOL when I called for the December bid.

Yup.. I got my TOL 7/9, responded within 2 hours. Got confirmation of its receipt 7/10. As of Friday, they hadn't entered CIL phase yet according to 2 different reps.. so don't know.

I know this isn’t related to this bid but since there has been 2 prior experience bids this year and 1 OTS, do y’all think there will be more in the fall/winter timeframe?

I know this isn’t related to this bid but since there has been 2 prior experience bids this year and 1 OTS, do y’all think there will be more in the fall/winter timeframe?

There has been only 1 prev exp bid, technically. I haven't heard any rumors about another this calendar year.

So, uh... I've been away from my computer for a while. Got my TOL nine days ago. It says return TOL documents within 5 days. How fucked am I?

So, uh... I've been away from my computer for a while. Got my TOL nine days ago. It says return TOL documents within 5 days. How fucked am I?
You sir are the first person I have ever heard of that actually took the advice, “forget about the process and go on with life” Nothing wrong with that at all. Nothing like the FAA hiring process to keep your inbox clean tho

You sir are the first person I have ever heard of that actually took the advice, “forget about the process and go on with life” Nothing wrong with that at all. Nothing like the FAA hiring process to keep your inbox clean tho

Fuckin Acorns and NBA.com sending me shittons of idontgiveashit!! :cry::cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom