Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

What part of medical are you waiting on? I'm in the same boat just waiting on them to process my SF180. Feels like purgatory.
I finished medical 2/7 and security 2/13 and haven’t heard anything until this morning they had me correct some military addresses on the e-qip and that’s it. So, hoping I get cleared soon before next round of lists come out

Just saw the pass rate at MWH, is there a reason it's like that or is it something else, also what's the check out time mean? I assume it means how long before you can switch but I could be wrong.

Just saw the pass rate at MWH, is there a reason it's like that or is it something else, also what's the check out time mean? I assume it means how long before you can switch but I could be wrong.
Check out time is how long it takes, on average, for a trainee to get fully certified on all the positions at the facility.

I shot you a message, I just got off the phone with them

Back
Top Bottom