Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

C. Nebraska haha

Don’t know if it changes my timeline at all but I’m active duty AF. I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to turn in a statement of service letter. Going to email my HR rep about those docs here soon
When are you out?

C. Nebraska haha

Don’t know if it changes my timeline at all but I’m active duty AF. I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to turn in a statement of service letter. Going to email my HR rep about those docs here soon
I turned in my statement of service with my application, what all was in your application?

emailed the HR rep. She said I’m good to go with eods forms only. Haven’t turned in statement of service or anything. She added that I won’t get an FOL until I submit a dd214 but timeline wise it should line up anyways... hopefully
You applied for this bid? You seem to be the only one who moved past the TOL.

You applied for this bid? You seem to be the only one who moved past the TOL.

Yea Sep prior exp. got my TOL on Halloween. Got 3 emails yesterday. Two for EODS (1 username 2 password) and a 3rd from the rep explaining what to do. I have to believe someone else got the emails.

Yea I’m in Iraq so I got it last night but I was surprised to not see anything on this forum or fb pages about it. Might just depend on rep. Assuming they’ll all be coming this week

Just got my EODS! Was reading about his and checked my email and there it was. Seems it came in around 1pm for me, west coast here.

Question....my separation date is May 15th and I start terminal in March, however the ATO rescinded my TOL. Is there a contact for the ATO and If so is it possible to contact them and ask them to reconsider rescinding the TOL or should I just wait for the next bid?

Question....my separation date is May 15th and I start terminal in March, however the ATO rescinded my TOL. Is there a contact for the ATO and If so is it possible to contact them and ask them to reconsider rescinding the TOL or should I just wait for the next bid?
Did you meet the 120 day requirement?
If you are a current military member in active duty service, you must submit a copy of your DD Form-214, or written documentation (certification) from your branch of service certifying that you are expected to be discharged or released from active duty under honorable conditions no later than 120 days after the date the certification is submitted.

I was in your exact scenario for the May bid. Tried contacting the rep about getting the TOL reinstated and was told good luck on the next bid.

You have to wait. I had a TOL rescinded last year and I called and they said the ATO establishes a start date for the bid and if your not available before that then you get rescinded. ATO doesn’t publish the date either.

Did you meet the 120 day requirement?
I was at about 180 days when I applied and knew that I was outside the window but figured I’d still apply since I was close to that window. Hopefully they have another prior experience bid soon, I’ll meet the requirement on the next bid.

Just called HR and asked about CIL and she said they are working on them now and going to be sending them out over the next couple weeks to couple months LOL

Back
Top Bottom