Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Anyone know how long all that stays current?
Edit :
ATSA: 3 years
MMPI2: 2 years
Drug test: 6 months
Security clearance: 2 years*
If you have an equal or higher clearance, that has been adjudicated within the last 2 years.

Last edited:
My HR rep told me the next cycle of lists should come out the week of 14 Jan for the September bid. I’d be checking your email all next week if you’ve completed everything in the CIL. Good luck!

just trying to get the CIL email man lol
Just stay on your HR rep. Call them weekly.
Yeah, I had to be on HR weekly. My buddy hadn’t even separated from the AF and got a TOL on the first wave and I was already out for a few months. So I called HR and gave them my name and told them I’m already out of the military and am ready to get started on the process the next Monday I got my TOL.
I waited over a month for my CIL and had to call and tell them what I told them before and by the end of the week I got my CIL.

Not just the FAA personnel fuck up, my MMPI proctor messed up too and delayed me even more from getting a list. Moral of the story: bug HR and bug the POCs for your clearances.

All the lists will pretty much suck. Some will have a few standalone TRACONs but even then you might get one of those shitty locations over that TRACON.

Sorry I am new to FAA hiring process. So when you receive your facility list do you get to choose your desired facility off the list then interview with them? If you don't get it you can interview with another tower off the list? Or is it you interview for the top one if you don't get that position you interview for the second and so on?

Sorry I am new to FAA hiring process. So when you receive your facility list do you get to choose your desired facility off the list then interview with them? If you don't get it you can interview with another tower off the list? Or is it you interview for the top one if you don't get that position you interview for the second and so on?
No interview, you rank the list of where you like. Then they pick a random facility and send you the job offer for it.

Haha what's the point of ranking it. So if you don't accept the job offer will they send another one off the list or you just have to try again on another future bid?

Back
Top Bottom