Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Damn... maybe they went by the most handsome/prettier first then ??

Idk. BE PATIENT ITS COMING, back to my COVID bubble again.
Rk, the new HR rep? is on vacation since 19 Oct and won't be back till 11 Nov. So, maybe next week..... not worried tho

Hahaha Gets email from their HR saying that they’re not their HR ??. this sentence is great. Just messin around though! Okay so maybe they went by BQ first then? I was BQ P1 for anyone that likes to sift Through these threads and find the hidden meanings. What about everyone else that got EODs? BQ?
I was BQ P2 and so was my buddy when he took the test in june, we have no eods yet. I think your qualification "score" is likely worthless after TOLs are sent out.

I was BQ P2 and so was my buddy when he took the test in june, we have no eods yet. I think your qualification "score" is likely worthless after TOLs are sent out.
yeah agreed. im wq p2 and have recieved everything. I just have a HR rep thats on top of it I guess

yeah, I’m now kind of thinking they may want to stagger us out as to not overload security/medical peeps. Lot easier to handle us one group at a time...

Lol its already been stated DOZENS of times in this thread, but EODS and CILs are spread out.

It could be a month or two before some people get theirs
But knowing that requires actually reading the other posts or doing some of your own research. It's SO much easier to just ask the same question a million of times and wait for someone to answer you.

Its not like there's an awesome search function and FAQs on this website for appliciants. /s

Hahah alright I promise I won’t be sarcastic anymore in this thread. I did that before with a Picture of Joey Biden and got downvoted and upset someone and I didn’t mean to rile you up either. Relaxxxxx. My bad.
But knowing that requires actually reading the other posts or doing some of your own research. It's SO much easier to just ask the same question a million of times and wait for someone to answer you.

Its not like there's an awesome search function and FAQs on this website for appliciants. /s

Hey y’all! I was wondering if any of y’all still haven’t taken your ATSA. I’m personally finishing basics in a week. But I have a friend from the January bid who had his ATSA cancelled from covid and he’s been having a time trying to get it rescheduled. Last I heard he was just told to standby but that was a bit ago. Wondering what y’all might know.

Hey y’all! I was wondering if any of y’all still haven’t taken your ATSA. I’m personally finishing basics in a week. But I have a friend from the January bid who had his ATSA cancelled from covid and he’s been having a time trying to get it rescheduled. Last I heard he was just told to standby but that was a bit ago. Wondering what y’all might know.
I also could not make the ATSA due to covid and followed up with the email that said there would be additional test dates. I was told over the phone that it was still a couple month out and that was back in July. I haven't heard anything since but to my surprise they reused my old test score automatically.

I'm not sure if they decided to scrap the additional test dates but I never heard anything else about it. I would tell your friend to follow up again if they haven't recently because it seems to me like something in the plans definitely changed. The only reason I stopped following up is my old score landed me a TOL.

I applied to the January bid, had my tests cancelled, and lost all hope.

Got a TOL out of nowhere for that bid. General consensus here was that they used my scores from 2 bids ago and it somehow worked out for me. If he hasn’t gotten a TOL for this bid he’s either SOL or his HR rep is asleep.

I’m pretty sure everyone is already at least at TOLs. I’ve already received and submitted EODs back in October.

all he can really do is call and try to follow up.

I applied to the January bid, had my tests cancelled, and lost all hope.

Got a TOL out of nowhere for that bid. General consensus here was that they used my scores from 2 bids ago and it somehow worked out for me. If he hasn’t gotten a TOL for this bid he’s either SOL or his HR rep is asleep.

I’m pretty sure everyone is already at least at TOLs. I’ve already received and submitted EODs back in October.

all he can really do is call and try to follow up.
He's probably like me and didn't have a previous score to go off of.

Its quite a few of us waiting for the second half of testing.

Back
Top Bottom