Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Hello,

I would like to update the community on my progress, but am also curious regarding other peoples progress. I received and accepted a TOL in which was later emailed a confirmation "Thank You" for accepting. That is as far as I have gotten. I have not checked these forums in about a month since receiving that email. I have noticed a fair amount of people who have gotten a EODS and also others who know their HR rep. How many people are still in the dark like me (like this post)? Also, to those of you who have gotten to the next step, if you can update me on what to expect next that would be awesome.

Cheers!

Hello,

I would like to update the community on my progress, but am also curious regarding other peoples progress. I received and accepted a TOL in which was later emailed a confirmation "Thank You" for accepting. That is as far as I have gotten. I have not checked these forums in about a month since receiving that email. I have noticed a fair amount of people who have gotten a EODS and also others who know their HR rep. How many people are still in the dark like me (like this post)? Also, to those of you who have gotten to the next step, if you can update me on what to expect next that would be awesome.

Cheers!
I dont think anyone's received any CIL emails yet. but my 4 forms on the eods have changed from submitted to accepted

Hello,

Cheers!
Many people, like me and you haven't got the EODS email yet.

I received EODS Sunday and submitted the same day. Mine still say submitted I was wondering roughly how long it took till everyones said approved ?

Back
Top Bottom