Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

HR rep initials?
Buckle up....

My rep in my TOL is CS
I got EODs from DF and was in contact with DF
my forms were just approved by CG.

I really think the HR initials at this point is not worth keeping track of but I’m here for you guys so... there ya go

Buckle up....

My rep in my TOL is CS

I really think the HR initials at this point is not worth keeping track of but I’m here for you guys so... there ya go
My TOL rep is also CS,but got nothing yet

My TOL rep is also CS,but got nothing yet
Kind of proves my point, I think HR reps are just getting to whoever, whenever. There’s no pattern or anything to figure out here in my opinion.

my takeaway would be if you have a TOL but no EODs, that sucks BUT you’re gonna get it.. it’s gonna happen. I’d find solace in the fact that the process is moving, people are scheduling MMPI’s. Guys in the ‘19 bid are getting on-boarding dates and we’re getting EODs/approvals and hopefully CILs soon after. That’s always good news for people that have TOLs.

Your HR rep is exactly that.... the person that YOU personally reach out to if you need assistance.

You'll get emails from multiple HR people throughout the process.

Thanks! I have CS. No eods. P2WQ
CS here too, got the EODS email yet, or still waiting?

well, I do understand that HR has to manage a lot in term of sending and receiving emails but what if someone really need help and they don't even reply back after 11 days? just saying....

well, I do understand that HR has to manage a lot in term of sending and receiving emails but what if someone really need help and they don't even reply back after 11 days? just saying....
I mean if someone really needs help they can call 911 or maybe try calling the HR phone number

11 days in government time is like 5 minutes, you should know this by now lol if not YOU GON LEARN TODAY BOI

I mean if someone really needs help they can call 911 or maybe try calling the HR phone number

11 days in government time is like 5 minutes, you should know this by now lol if not YOU GON LEARN TODAY BOI
Hahaha, guess I learned it today :')

Buckle up....

My rep in my TOL is CS

Haha. So true! Mine are the same. Just no approval yet but scattered out!

Havent checked this in a few weeks, I had no idea there were all these updates. Is our HR rep the person listed on the TOL I'm assuming?

If so I have DF and haven't heard anything since TOL confirmation. Not sweating it all though.

Just got an email from my HR telling me that she is not my HR rep but RK is and also "If you have not received EODS, then you were not on the list this round. I am not sure where you are on the list to receive EODS emails."

“Just got an email from my HR telling me that she is not my HR rep but RK is“
Hahaha Gets email from their HR saying that they’re not their HR ??. this sentence is great. Just messin around though! Okay so maybe they went by BQ first then? I was BQ P1 for anyone that likes to sift Through these threads and find the hidden meanings. What about everyone else that got EODs? BQ?

Hahaha Gets email from their HR saying that they’re not their HR ??. this sentence is great. Just messin around though! Okay so maybe they went by BQ first then? I was BQ P1 for anyone that likes to sift Through these threads and find the hidden meanings. What about everyone else that got EODs? BQ?
No. I’m WQ pool 2 and got my EODS already.

P2 BQ, no EODS.

Back
Top Bottom