Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I tried scheduling my mmpi in socal and got told to finish all other requirements before I can test. Still waiting for my security poc to contact me, got my medical scheduled already. Anyone else waiting to be contacted like me? Might email them today or tomorrow if I don't get anything. Waiting sucks.
Why are you waiting for your security POC to contact you?

Why are you waiting for your security POC to contact you?
CIL states within 10 business days I'll get an email from them on instructions to complete the pre employment security requirements.

Do you mean contact about the security portion, or for the MedXpress info that you're supposed to get before your medical examination? I got the former, but I'm still waiting for the latter. I had sent my pre-employment form for the medical exam about a week ago, and was informed that I was supposed to get something in response. But I haven't gotten anything so far, and my medical exam date is getting closer.
Waiting for security to contact me. Also waiting for the medXpress stuff as well. Hoping I bought myself time scheduled my medical exam late in the month.

SoCal here

MMPI ✓
Fingerprints ✓
EQIP ✓
Waiting on Medxpress
Medical Exam next week

Seems like I might be in the minority with the amount of things I have done.

Don’t we only have 10 days to schedule though?
Not the mmpi I feel I did my part in calling my local facility and let her know I was working on the other tasks and to add me to her wait list since she couldn't schedule me. For security at least it says up to 10 business days before they'll contact me, just being impatient is all lol. I'm sure they'll be a lot of waiting after we're all said and done anyway.

SoCal here

MMPI ✓
Fingerprints ✓
EQIP ✓
Waiting on Medxpress
Medical Exam next week

Where'd you go for the mmpi?

Do you mean contact about the security portion, or for the MedXpress info that you're supposed to get before your medical examination? I got the former, but I'm still waiting for the latter. I had sent my pre-employment form for the medical exam about a week ago, and was informed that I was supposed to get something in response. But I haven't gotten anything so far, and my medical exam date is getting closer.
My medical POC GW said the MedExpress is emailed 5 days before your appointment date. I know other people get theirs 7 days before so you'll probably get it 5-7 days prior to your date

SoCal here

MMPI ✓
Fingerprints ✓
EQIP ✓
Waiting on Medxpress
Medical Exam next week

Minority? HAA I havent even received my EODs
rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

SoCal here

MMPI ✓
Fingerprints ✓
EQIP ✓
Waiting on Medxpress
Medical Exam next week

I'm not far from where you're at. MMPI monday, medical tomorrow, EQIP just needs a couple more addresses from relative then I'll be done. Time to hurry up and wait after all of that too.

Literally nobody cares about the stated deadlines. You won't be removed from the process if you miss one. Also if you're tired of waiting now you sure are going to be frustrated with the remainder of the hiring process. Sit back and relax, it is going to be multiple months.

Man I see everyone on here seems to be getting to the next stages of the process. I am still just listed as referred and have received no further email? Does it seem like the end of the road for me on this? It would be disappointing if I dont get the opportunity since this will be my last year of eligibility I believe. Anyone have any insight on this?

Literally nobody cares about the stated deadlines. You won't be removed from the process if you miss one. Also if you're tired of waiting now you sure are going to be frustrated with the remainder of the hiring process. Sit back and relax, it is going to be multiple months.
I hope you're right, but their embolded and underscored words about THE 10 DAY DEADLINE sure do seem to be very important to them. I've worked for government before, I've seen stuff fall through due to the dreaded "technicality".

EDIT: Also a friendly FYI for everyone trying to schedule fingerprints, I know a LEA may do it for free so that's a worthy incentive, but I used the livescan website my Contact provided and found that the Postnet just 3 miles from my house does ink-on-card for $25. Easily worth it for me to not have to make a trip into town / wait weeks upon weeks.

Last edited:
Man I see everyone on here seems to be getting to the next stages of the process. I am still just listed as referred and have received no further email? Does it seem like the end of the road for me on this? It would be disappointing if I dont get the opportunity since this will be my last year of eligibility I believe. Anyone have any insight on this?
If you haven’t received a TOL yet, you probably aren’t going to get one

If you haven’t received a TOL yet, you probably aren’t going to get one
Well that is depressing!
Sorry bud but I agree with Mr. Miner. If you haven’t gotten a TOL yet then you probably aren’t going to unless perhaps you didn’t get an opportunity to take the ATSA. If they reused an old score for this bid, you might be able to get them to let you take the ATSA along with the rest of the folks from this bid that haven’t taken it yet, but you’ll want to reach out to HR about that. Otherwise, your status will show as “Referred” until it eventually changes to “Not Hired”. Also, since there are folks that haven’t taken the ATSA yet on this bid, I would guess that there is another round of TOLs that might eventually be sent out for this bid when those people get a chance to take it. But who knows?

I'd be willing to bet that those who didn't get to take the ATSA won't get to for this bid.
BC everything is delayed right now, even though some of us already got their CILs or EODs, we most likely wont be in the academy until mid 2021 or late 2021. That being said, the people waiting to take their ATSAs wont prob hear back prob until mid 2021, which sucks. So far my predictions have been right too. But who knows what the FAA has in store.

Back
Top Bottom