Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

So if I were to fail the MMPI or security clearance and not get an FOL, could I apply again? (After fixing whatever caused the rejecting, ofc) Or is it like washing out of the academy where you're basically blacklisted?

So if I were to fail the MMPI or security clearance and not get an FOL, could I apply again? (After fixing whatever caused the rejecting, ofc) Or is it like washing out of the academy where you're basically blacklisted?
If you fail the MMPI you go to the Tier 2 process, feel free to read the numerous threads on here about it but basically you are delayed a year plus and have to talk to a psychologist. If you can't get a security clearance you can't be hired. Somethings can be corrected like showing payment on debts but I'd imagine some cannot.

By corrected, do you mean appealed, or as in a totally new application?
Sometimes supplemental documentation, sometimes a sit down interview with a background investigator, sometimes appeal... not sure I've ever heard of appeal a denial of a clearance but I don't see why it couldn't be possible. Again, depends why you're being denied.

Anyone in NYC, where did you get your fingerprints done? NYPD only does appointments that start in February.

I'm from northern NY, but don't forget the State Troopers and Sheriff's departments do fingerprints as well. Also, if you read the forms it says you can get your fingerprints done at the FAA regional security office.

Anyone on the west coast getting the MMPI done? Live in OR and had one scheduled for a couple weeks from now at EUG that just got cancelled. PDX can’t do them right now. I was told a memo was sent out to proctors in the region telling them to stop making appointments for those that recently got their CIL because some folks that got their CIL back in the summer still need to get their MMPI done. Gonna start reaching out farther, but just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat or is having better luck.

Back
Top Bottom