Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Anyone on the west coast getting the MMPI done? Live in OR and had one scheduled for a couple weeks from now at EUG that just got cancelled. PDX can’t do them right now. I was told a memo was sent out to proctors in the region telling them to stop making appointments for those that recently got their CIL because some folks that got their CIL back in the summer still need to get their MMPI done. Gonna start reaching out farther, but just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat or is having better luck.
Same thing just happened to me right now in Vegas. Thinking of going to AZ or CA but not sure if this delay is system wide.. :[

The security questionnaire is a bit intimidating. I explained things as best as I could but I don't remember the exact dates of jobs I had 6 years ago and I don't even remember names of supervisors or their numbers and I doubt they would remember m.
Same thing just happened to me right now in Vegas. Thinking of going to AZ or CA but not sure if this delay is system wide.. :[
I was able schedule mine in AZ for the week of 12/14

Yeah, when I told the proctor that called me that I would call around to see if I could get in she indicated that I would probably have a hard time finding since the memo was sent to "290+ proctors". She assumed it was at least region-wide but wasn't sure about CA. I was told to call back next month, but I'm gonna do some calling around between WA/CA/AZ/Reno and possibly even Salt Lake or Billings...... Let us know if you have any luck.

Yeah, when I told the proctor that called me that I would call around to see if I could get in she indicated that I would probably have a hard time finding since the memo was sent to "290+ proctors". She assumed it was at least region-wide but wasn't sure about CA. I was told to call back next month, but I'm gonna do some calling around between WA/CA/AZ/Reno and possibly even Salt Lake or Billings...... Let us know if you have any luck.
Falcon Field Airport in Mesa Arizona is open.

Just got an email saying my MMPI was cancelled. Was going tomorrow! :,(

I’m guessing the MMPI will be back a few weeks after the holidays pass. Probably trying to limit exposure as best as they can.

just got a call to and mine was canceled for the 12/14. The HR rep told me they wanted make sure everyone from the previous bid had gotten their MMPI first. I asked if there was a time frame and they said they were thinking the first of the year but didn't really know. Maybe that's just for my location though I'm in GA.

They're finally making a move!! Hope to see mine as well.

That particular one is mine as well. I received the EODS about a month ago and my CIL the day before Thanksgiving from them. I believe it was mentioned before there was a period where that rep didn't have power due to ice storms or something in October, which has probably set them behind.

That particular one is mine as well. I received the EODS about a month ago and my CIL the day before Thanksgiving from them. I believe it was mentioned before there was a period where that rep didn't have power due to ice storms or something in October, which has probably set them behind.
Damn that’s unfortunate :/

Anyone in NYC, where did you get your fingerprints done? NYPD only does appointments that start in February.

The FAA Eastern Region Office is in NY right next to JFK at 1 Aviation Plaza, Jamaica, NY 11434-4809. They do fingerprints there although I don't remember the number I called to schedule it. You can try the one on FAA's website 718-553-3000. This was before COVID tho. I found out when I realized my security POC was in NYC. My security POC's coworker did my prints and dropped them right on my security POC's desk lol.

The FAA Eastern Region Office is in NY right next to JFK at 1 Aviation Plaza, Jamaica, NY 11434-4809. They do fingerprints there although I don't remember the number I called to schedule it. You can try the one on FAA's website 718-553-3000. This was before COVID tho. I found out when I realized my security POC was in NYC. My security POC's coworker did my prints and dropped them right on my security POC's desk lol.
Wow, I just managed to find that exact office and scheduled an appointment for my fingerprints. within my deadline. Thank you for looking out!

I tried scheduling my mmpi in socal and got told to finish all other requirements before I can test. Still waiting for my security poc to contact me, got my medical scheduled already. Anyone else waiting to be contacted like me? Might email them today or tomorrow if I don't get anything. Waiting sucks.

I tried scheduling my mmpi in socal and got told to finish all other requirements before I can test. Still waiting for my security poc to contact me, got my medical scheduled already. Anyone else waiting to be contacted like me? Might email them today or tomorrow if I don't get anything. Waiting sucks.
Don’t we only have 10 days to schedule though?

Anyone in Houston have any luck with KC or ML?

ive called both so many times, but no luck. Thinking I might have to drive to Austin :(

Do you mean contact about the security portion, or for the MedXpress info that you're supposed to get before your medical examination? I got the former, but I'm still waiting for the latter. I had sent my pre-employment form for the medical exam about a week ago, and was informed that I was supposed to get something in response. But I haven't gotten anything so far, and my medical exam date is getting closer.

Back
Top Bottom