Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

My medical appointment is one week from today and I sent my medical pre-employment form in on 11/24. It says to email them if you still haven’t received medxpress 5 days before your appointment, which I’ll do, but I’m just curious how far in advance you all have received your medxpress emails

My medical appointment is one week from today and I sent my medical pre-employment form in on 11/24. It says to email them if you still haven’t received medxpress 5 days before your appointment, which I’ll do, but I’m just curious how far in advance you all have received your medxpress emails
I had not received the medxpress email and then emailed them 7 days from my appt and got the email like 1 hour later

so question... my med is on the 10th and I just got this email do I pay it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-100239_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-100239_Gmail.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 56
so question... my med is on the 10th and I just got this email do I pay it?
The FAA will send you a document to give them that will act as “payment” on the doctor’s end. (At least that’s how it worked when I went through)

I have my medical scheduled for next week but didn’t see anything in any of the emails about a drug screen. Is that done independently of the medical?

My current employers just received paperwork as part of my background check im assuming. I completed my E-QIP on 11/24 just for reference. Things are moving along :D

Last edited:
I am at Kent State too! but not graduating till remember 2021. I might leave a semester early if I get a date for the academy.
Fun fact for you Zeeshan, that’s my face on the doors to the ATC lab at Kent ? it’s either the TRACON doors or en route doors, I can’t remember which one I’m on haha I’m controlling TRACON in the pic

Back
Top Bottom