Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Fun fact for you Zeeshan, that’s my face on the doors to the ATC lab at Kent ? it’s either the TRACON doors or en route doors, I can’t remember which one I’m on haha I’m controlling TRACON in the pic
Cool! I will keep that in mind next time I go to the lab. Sadly that will be next year now.

BRUH!! Its a matter of time for everyone else that hasnt received their EODs. I dont think we're going into 2021 without EODs.
I emailed CG at the beginning of the month and she said im on the list of applicants to recieve theirs at the end of December/beginning of January! Hopefully you all are there too!

I emailed CG at the beginning of the month and she said im on the list of applicants to recieve theirs at the end of December/beginning of January! Hopefully you all are there too!
My MMPI contact told me to contact him at the end of the year, I imagine most of everyone on this bid is on the same hold.

Just got my security email after waiting since 11/23 and shooting off an email.

My current employers just received paperwork as part of my background check im assuming. I completed my E-QIP on 11/24 just for reference. Things are moving along :D
Shit. I haven’t told my boss yet because this process is so lengthy, but I literally finished my Eqip the same day. Maybe my security POC is slower.

“Hey, I know I started 6 months ago, but I applied to this job in January. Nothing is in stone. They will be contacting you. Please don’t fire me”

Shit. I haven’t told my boss yet because this process is so lengthy, but I literally finished my Eqip the same day. Maybe my security POC is slower.

“Hey, I know I started 6 months ago, but I applied to this job in January. Nothing is in stone. They will be contacting you. Please don’t fire me”
I would just tell them that nothing is in stone yet and play it down. My employer got the paperwork over a year ago now and anytime they ask me I just tell them that nothing is moving along and that who knows if I will get the job. Little white lies

Open question for everyone. How is y'all hearing? I suffer from a minor case of Tinnitus - it's so minor that suffer is too strong a word. But I'm wondering how stringent the hearing test is, because I know there is going to be a high frequency or two I miss.

Open question for everyone. How is y'all hearing? I suffer from a minor case of Tinnitus - it's so minor that suffer is too strong a word. But I'm wondering how stringent the hearing test is, because I know there is going to be a high frequency or two I miss.

Requirements are right here, brotha. I have some messed up hearing from shooting a .240 Machine gun off next to my head for 3 years but I think I’m gonna be okay for their standard. Doesn’t seem too strict. If I can pass so can you.

Also just found out all my security requirements have been met from my current clearance. So all I have left is my physical and drug test. If anyone’s lurking and has a clearance and didn’t receive a security email, you might already meet those requirements so don’t stress about not getting an email.

Requirements are right here, brotha. I have some messed up hearing from shooting a .240 Machine gun off next to my head for 3 years but I think I’m gonna be okay for their standard. Doesn’t seem too strict. If I can pass so can you.

Also just found out all my security requirements have been met from my current clearance. So all I have left is my physical and drug test. If anyone’s lurking and has a clearance and didn’t receive a security email, you might already meet those requirements so don’t stress about not getting an email.

That's a great resource, thank you for linking that.

Well, now I'm worried about the blood pressure limits more than the tinnitus :rofl: . My readings at a doctor's office have always been considered high, but I don't recall the numbers.

Does anyone recall how long their medical appointment took. I didn’t know it was an exam and an ekg and I scheduled it 1.5 hours before I have work that day lol.

Does anyone recall how long their medical appointment took. I didn’t know it was an exam and an ekg and I scheduled it 1.5 hours before I have work that day lol.
Well, mine is schedule for 1:00 and my friend’s is at 2:00 with the same doc. So no more than an hour

damn wtf what do they do why did it take so long, is that including checking in and paperwork and waiting?
walked in at 9:20 walked out at 11. no paperwork really they had it all. EKG, physical, hearing test, eye sight test, measured weight, height blood pressure etc... no prostate exam here ? but yeah regular waiting in between tests.

Back
Top Bottom