Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I had a feeling it was someone on here! Good luck with yours, I just got the results from mine back today and my process just got extended by a long time.
Tier 2 I assume? That's what I fear the most at this point in the process. I took my MMPI on 12/14 and haven't heard anything. I don't believe in no news is good news, especially not in this process.

Tier 2 I assume? That's what I fear the most at this point in the process. I took my MMPI on 12/14 and haven't heard anything. I don't believe in no news is good news, especially not in this process.

That’s also my greatest fear at this point in the process too ? I just took mine Monday so I have some waiting ahead of me until I find out too. There were only a couple of questions that I wasn’t sure what they were even saying that I kinda just answered and kept moving. Hopefully it’s good enough for them ?

That’s also my greatest fear at this point in the process too ? I just took mine Monday so I have some waiting ahead of me until I find out too. There were only a couple of questions that I wasn’t sure what they were even saying that I kinda just answered and kept moving. Hopefully it’s good enough for them ?
I just took mine today. All this waiting is just thrilling, isn’t it ? If you end up in tier 2, does anyone know how long that process takes?

Did you ask about them or did they just email you letting you know without being asked?
We had quite a few wonderful conversations that generally entailed me sending in more paperwork because she would keep finding more and more things with each piece of paperwork I summited that she missed from the initial worksheet and MedExpress. Nice lady though, she has been helpful.

Yes. I would say I'm the first I've heard of that's been Tier 2'd from this bid.

On the plus side, when I enter the academy with the 2023 bid the COVID business should be figured out, and maybe we won't be doing basics at home. It might also allow me to visit OKC before having to live there, and enjoy some BBQ before trying to survive on academy pay.

Anyone else get to their drug screening appointment and be told that they “don’t do appointments for drug screening”?
Happened to me monday. I got there and they told me that they didn't have an appointment for me and are not DOT certified right now. Forensic drug and alcohol were not happy with them to say the least and I was not allowed to leave till they got ahold of the clinic to confirm this. I also had to reschedule which takes a few days for the new place to receive the fedex package.

Did anyone have to fill out the allergy questionnaire? I did it over a month ago but never heard back once I sent them the information. Not sure If i should follow up

That's correct, first thing this morning. I took it on 12/18/20.

Happened to me monday. I got there and they told me that they didn't have an appointment for me and are not DOT certified right now. Forensic drug and alcohol were not happy with them to say the least and I was not allowed to leave till they got ahold of the clinic to confirm this. I also had to reschedule which takes a few days for the new place to receive the fedex package.

Did anyone have to fill out the allergy questionnaire? I did it over a month ago but never heard back once I sent them the information. Not sure If i should follow up
I had to do the allergy questionnaire last week. Your guess is as good as mine. Depends what region your in as we could have a different flight surgeon.

Cleared medical/ drug screen and finally was able to schedule my MMPI in Connecticut since LGA and the airports by me are not doing testing. Praying It goes well

Back
Top Bottom