Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Just did mine at Y90, they're good.
Awesome thanks for the heads up, I emailed about 15 proctors because I was tired of hearing we still aren't conducting any testing. So I figured I email a 5 hour drive radius. Did you print your TOL or show them electronically?

Awesome thanks for the heads up, I emailed about 15 proctors because I was tired of hearing we still aren't conducting any testing. So I figured I email a 5 hour drive radius. Did you print your TOL or show them electronically?
when I took mine, I asked him if he needed it he said no...just asked me basic info...I was in the system.

Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

How I feel waiting for my EODs ?

EODS received 12/3/20 all forms were submitted that day. It is now 1/7/21. Anyone in the same boat as me? Over a month now and my forms have yet to move from submitted.. I have TH

Chicago Center got back to me for testing right away. If anyone is relatively close and needs somewhere to go, Chicago center took care of me.
What’s up neighbor! ZAU took care of me as well. I think I was one of the first to do it.... MS was telling me that they “updated their system” and long story short it was a 3.5 hour adventure!

EODS received 12/3/20 all forms were submitted that day. It is now 1/7/21. Anyone in the same boat as me? Over a month now and my forms have yet to move from submitted.. I have TH
they went on vacation for like 2 weeks for christmas so technically its really only been 2 weeks if that makes you feel better

Ok I finally got my eQIP and CIL and it is a loooong ass list of stuff to do within a short window. Is there a best order of operations here or do I just tackle it all at the same time as much as possible?

Ok I finally got my eQIP and CIL and it is a loooong ass list of stuff to do within a short window. Is there a best order of operations here or do I just tackle it all at the same time as much as possible?
Tackle it all at the same time as much as possible. Step 1 would be calling to see if you can take the mmpi (they told us we had to wait until we finished our CIL, not sure if that has changed, so try anyway), step 2 would be to make your medical appointment and submit the pre-employment worksheet and the rest of that step would follow. Step 3 would be to find a place you could get fingerprinting done ASAP. Do that all as soon as you get the emails with directions to do those things and then your appointments will all follow within a close timeline and you’ll be done quicker!

Received my EODS 12/8, submitted the day after. Still stuck on submitted status. Different HR rep tho.

I just checked my USAJobs account, and it is still showing referred. Are there still being selections made for TOLs or is my account just not updated yet?

I just checked my USAJobs account, and it is still showing referred. Are there still being selections made for TOLs or is my account just not updated yet?
Keep in mind, only half of the applicants from this bid got to take the ATSA. I don’t think they’ll issue any more TOLs until the other half of our bid has taken the ATSA, if they even are giving out any more TOLs.

Keep in mind, only half of the applicants from this bid got to take the ATSA. I don’t think they’ll issue any more TOLs until the other half of our bid has taken the ATSA, if they even are giving out any more TOLs.
Thanks, I took an ATSA in 2019 and applied to the 2020 bid and received an email to take the ATSA again. I scheduled it but the closest testing centers around me closed due to Covid a few days before my scheduled test so my last test score from 2019 was used to add me to the referred list in 2020.

Thanks, I took an ATSA in 2019 and applied to the 2020 bid and received an email to take the ATSA again. I scheduled it but the closest testing centers around me closed due to Covid a few days before my scheduled test so my last test score from 2019 was used to add me to the referred list in 2020.
what was your score?

what was your score?
I scored in the "Qualified" bracket. That was my first time taking the test so I was nervous and did not know what to expect. I figured that I would be able to take the test again, but haven't received anything about when/if I'll be able to take it again for this bid.

Back
Top Bottom