FAA CRASHPADS Just 5m from the FAA Academy!

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

zhi90

Lurker
Took the MMPI 2/11 and emailed 9agl for a status update yesterday. Got an email saying I'm tier 2. I thought it takes a month for MMPI results to process.

Sanibel

I took my MMPI on 01/20, and had my medical appointment on 01/25. Hadn't heard anything about security or medical since, but I did my security clearance phone interview this morning. Is it worth reaching out to check the status of my medical clearance?

ZR-388

I received an update stating the following:

Medical:
My medical and MMPI2 have been received on 1/28 and it is now with the flight surgeon for final review.

Security:
Condition Security Clearance granted on 2/4

I have my security interview next week I wonder why they already granted the conditional clearance, also if its in final review does this mean I avoided the dreaded Tier 2?

ClearanceClarence

Forum Sage
I received an update stating the following:

Medical:
My medical and MMPI2 have been received on 1/28 and it is now with the flight surgeon for final review.

Security:
Condition Security Clearance granted on 2/4

I have my security interview next week I wonder why they already granted the conditional clearance, also if its in final review does this mean I avoided the dreaded Tier 2?
You received a conditional clearance because it’s conditional. The background investigation will likely continue for several more months before a final determination is made. The interview is a part of that investigation. I was an FAA employee for over a year before I finally received my clearance.

And unless you’ve been told you passed the MMPI, you are not clear of tier 2.

Preformer_93

Oh in my email it told me that fingerprints had to be sent first. I recieved the email on feb 2nd and finished the equip on the 17th. It was close, but there was so much info i had to hunt down haha.
It sounds like they sent out the Eqip a day before receiving your fingerprints, in which case they went out of their own order of submissions. same happened to me I think, sent out my fingerprints and sent an email to my security POC. She said I’d get the next email the following week but I actually got it later that day while the fingerprints were still in transit...so im not exactly sure it was a definite prerequisite that the fingerprints be in before the Eqip email could be sent. But it wasn’t a race to see if you’d finish your equip before they got your fingerprints, they just didn’t wait to get your fingerprints before sending out the next email is all.

I’d say if you’re on final review that you passed the MMPI, otherwise I feel like they would have told you that you tier 2’d.

caseycim

Got an e-mail from my security POC today about eQIP. There were some errors with the addresses listed for certain sections. I gave the correct addresses, so is this because of the format of the addresses? I abbreviated some aspects of the addresses (St., Dr., Ave.), NY instead of New York, etc...
Any insight on this? I e-mailed my security POC to ask exactly what changes needed to be made, but I haven't heard back from her. I have until 2/26 to make the corrections.

Austen1036

Any insight on this? I e-mailed my security POC to ask exactly what changes needed to be made, but I haven't heard back from her. I have until 2/26 to make the corrections.
I definitely abbreviated my eQuip. I’ve been conditionally cleared and had my security interview. No one mentioned it. I’d have to guess it was something else they wanted corrected.

Top Bottom