Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

I guess I’ll add to the chain. I was cleared Jan 21 and got an en route basics date of June 2 (originally May 3) and [potential] OKC date of July 7

I saw on USA jobs that my application status has been changed to “reviewing applications “. Any idea what that means. Haven’t gotten a tol

I can hardly believe it, but I was finally contacted for a start date! Starting June 24, I'll be...en route...to begin my career with the FAA. Now I can only hope that nothing horribly terrible happens between now and then.
Congrats!!! It’s such a good feeling.
Very interesting though, I got a June 17 en route date.. one week before yours...

I've seen a lot of people lately getting estimates of class dates, so I dug through old posts to compile them all. It also seems multiple people were told to expect July+ class dates in May. Hopefully this'll give some of us a time frame!

Date ClearedClass Date Approx.
Feb 4thJuly
Feb 11thJuly/Early Aug
Feb 23rdAug
March 3rdAug/Sept
Early MarchAug/Sept
Mar 18thSept/Oct
If you want to add one, I was told I was cleared 2/3 and got a 6/17 en route class date

Congrats!!! It’s such a good feeling.
Very interesting though, I got a June 17 en route date.. one week before yours...

If you want to add one, I was told I was cleared 2/3 and got a 6/17 en route class date
maybe that 6/17 class hasn't been filled and we'll be in the same class :) I was also cleared 2/3

I've seen a lot of people lately getting estimates of class dates, so I dug through old posts to compile them all. It also seems multiple people were told to expect July+ class dates in May. Hopefully this'll give some of us a time frame!

Date ClearedClass Date Approx.
Feb 4thJuly
Feb 11thJuly/Early Aug
Feb 23rdAug
March 3rdAug/Sept
Early MarchAug/Sept
Mar 18thSept/Oct
Probably a good table to go off of. My HR rep (DF) told me to expect a fall class date. Cleared Mar. 19

What do you think the latest class dates will be? I am wondering if I can get another semester of college done before I start training. I have conditional security clearance but I definitely going to be delayed by medical.

What do you think the latest class dates will be? I am wondering if I can get another semester of college done before I start training. I have conditional security clearance but I definitely going to be delayed by medical.
Is it your last semester before graduating? If so, I've heard of HR pushing back class dates for graduations. If it isn't I wouldn't waste the time or money.

Is it your last semester before graduating? If so, I've heard of HR pushing back class dates for graduations. If it isn't I wouldn't waste the time or money.
No, I would finish up spring 2022. If I get the job and I am near school I figure I can finish one class at at a time since I will have either 12 or 24 credits left. I am on the GI Bill currently so don't worry I am wasting all of our money.

Has anyone with a OKC date booked housing yet?

How would we go about using the housing allowance to book something this far in advance?

Has anyone with a OKC date booked housing yet?

How would we go about using the housing allowance to book something this far in advance?

I called the rep listed for the place I was interested in here Federal Aviation Administration - Housing List

They booked the reservation for me and it can be changed if anything happens. I think a few days before you get to the academy you get a welcome packet and basically all you do is just give the reservation # or housing info to the FAA and they handle it on their end

Back
Top Bottom