Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Last Friday the 26th my HR rep called me, gave me a 6/02 terminal, I took it and then about 30 minutes later called me saying someone backed out of a 5/19 terminal, I accepted the 5/19.
I also start virtually on 5/19. Anyone know how long the virtual is taking? I have a friend who did enroute during covid peak and it took 4 months.
I started a thread for the 5/19 terminal date here.

Last Friday the 26th my HR rep called me, gave me a 6/02 terminal, I took it and then about 30 minutes later called me saying someone backed out of a 5/19 terminal, I accepted the 5/19.
I got 2 private calls that morning which I couldn't get to because of work. Now I am stuck wondering if it was for a class start date or a spam call ahhhhh

Some of us here need to breathe and relax. Myself included at times lately. A lot of these workers are probably working from home still and a lot of it is out of their hands and that’s why they can’t answer the phone all the time and the preferred method of contact is by email. All will happen in due time but not all of us are gonna get dates that are right now especially because they’re still working with a capacity limit.

Security Interview getting scheduled...

my Medical came back - need to get another EKG. Guessing I'll have to pay for that out of pocket/insurance this time?
Yup, same thing happened to me. Try calling your AME and getting it done there and let them know that youre going to be paying out of pocket. Itll be less expensive because you wont have to do another assessment elsewhere which is $100

Hey guys just an update. I realize my timeline is a little different from most becuase I was cleared for a previous bid, but ended up going with this one, but my class just finished En Route Basics today (and all passed- wahoo!). We were told that we all go to OKC May 7th, so the turnaround time isn’t too bad. There’s a 4hr/day virtual class in the meantime.
If you guys have any questions about the process I’m happy to help answer them if I can.
& if you know of any gals looking for a roommate in May lmk!

Hey guys just an update. I realize my timeline is a little different from most becuase I was cleared for a previous bid, but ended up going with this one, but my class just finished En Route Basics today (and all passed- wahoo!). We were told that we all go to OKC May 7th, so the turnaround time isn’t too bad. There’s a 4hr/day virtual class in the meantime.
If you guys have any questions about the process I’m happy to help answer them if I can.
Congrats! I’m thinking that’s why they canceled all the May en route classes because of the lengthy turn around time for OKC.

It’s gotten bad for me as well. I need to calm down like DoubleTwo said. Cleared for about 6-7 weeks now. So impatient for a class date. I stare at my phone like has it been a month since I last bugged CG? Hurry up and wait at it’s finest.

I have DF, but offered my date by another rep who was helping DF.
My rep is DF as well. I reached out to her a month ago and she said she would contact me when she has any information regarding clearances/class dates/etc...

Is DF not working right now? Who offered you the class date?

My rep is DF as well. I reached out to her a month ago and she said she would contact me when she has any information regarding clearances/class dates/etc...

I'm from the '19 bid and my HR rep is CS who, to my knowledge, didn't take any sort of long break, and my class date phone call still came from someone else. Don't really think it matters.

As far as I know DF is working still. Doesn’t hurt to email DF again if it’s been that long since you’ve heard anything. They were always super responsive the couple times I emailed.

For anyone who was wondering if COVID delays both Enroute and Terminal classes, my Terminal basics class finishes April 19th and we report to OKC 4/27. So COVID delays for diff types of classes are irrelevant. Enroute and Terminal times are completely separate..

just got informed im tier 2 for my MMPI *Sigh*
How long ago did you take it? I took mine in January and was never advised on the outcome of it, but I am still pending medical due to additional documentation I submitted two weeks ago. Hoping they would have already told me if I was Tier 2'd

How long ago did you take it? I took mine in January and was never advised on the outcome of it, but I am still pending medical due to additional documentation I submitted two weeks ago. Hoping they would have already told me if I was Tier 2'd
I took mine 02/24 and decided to email the medical program analyst today and they responded within an hour.

Back
Top Bottom