Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Can we request san juan? Like we can request hawaii?
Not always, but im pretty sure you can request any facility outside the continental us (so Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto rico...) as well as the occasional hard-to-fill facility (Oakland center, NY tracon...)

Doesn't mean they'll say yes tho lol

Not always, but im pretty sure you can request any facility outside the continental us (so Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto rico...) as well as the occasional hard-to-fill facility (Oakland center, NY tracon...)

Check list, see if theres a florida location, if not, request PR, continue to pray. Got it.

Check list, see if theres a florida location, if not, request PR, continue to pray. Got it.
Doesnt work that way. You have to request for those locations before you see any list. If you dont, they could be alternates but not guaranteed to be and then you are stuck with whats on the list.

Does this apply to Terminal as well, or Enroute only? Is Guam included in that as well?

I don't envy your position. I've felt like the wait has been unbearable as is. Can't imagine what you've gone through waiting just to take the ATSA.
It's been a struggle, but since they are operating and aren't shut down hopefully the back end of the process is a lot faster than what you guys went through.

Lol four people failed out of my class and two people who passed lost their dream facilities because they dropped off. One of the failing four also said he would fight whoever took "his facility." Just pass academy. Go to your facility. Certify. Transfer. Nothing is guaranteed until placement day. Also, don't place 5th in your class and lose a better location to 4th place.

Lol four people failed out of my class and two people who passed lost their dream facilities because they dropped off. One of the failing four also said he would fight whoever took "his facility." Just pass academy. Go to your facility. Certify. Transfer. Nothing is guaranteed until placement day. Also, don't place 5th in your class and lose a better location to 4th place.
OMG! lol (I know it's not funny that they failed) You have a good point though. Go to pass. It's still fun to dream while we wait to start though. Are you just getting out of academy now?

Does anyone know if there is a significant difference in Anatole North and South? Is one safer than the other? I realize they are close together, just trying to be thorough.

Back
Top Bottom