Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Anyone else struggling to get answers or even contact with their POC?
I always see everyone recommending to reach out to CS because they are the one to actually get back to us with an answer.
My only problem with that is that CS is my POC and has never responded to any emails I've sent their way. It really feels excessive with how often I'm reaching out and still never getting an answer.

I always see everyone recommending to reach out to CS because they are the one to actually get back to us with an answer.
My only problem with that is that CS is my POC and has never responded to any emails I've sent their way. It really feels excessive with how often I'm reaching out and still never getting an answer.
Have you tried adding her on Facebook?

Sorry about that man. The lack of competence, incomplete and incorrect info, total lack of info, all the way thru the ranks of gov’t/FAA is extraordinary. Hang in there, you’ll be alright. Pathetic is what it is

CG stated that classes are filled through June and classes get delayed with a positive test for cleaning. They are talking about sending out July classes in about 2-3 weeks. Patience grasshopper.

Does anyone know if there is a significant difference in Anatole North and South? Is one safer than the other? I realize they are close together, just trying to be thorough.
They’re directly across the road from one another. Both have a healthy homeless population living in some Giant culverts close by, but they’re gated and fenced. I never felt unsafe at either complex while I was there

KH was my POC until a week and a half ago. Then it switched to CS, I've reached out but haven't heard from her yet.

Just got medically cleared! I'm stoked. I had to do a questionaire about allergies after my physical and was worried that would put me on the bottom of the pile but only a week later they said it was all good. Then I did the MMPI last week and found out yesterday I was cleared so just waiting on security
I had to do an asthma and allergy questionnaire and get a PFT test done - is JR the medical person you're working with?

Finally got my boss to fill out my security forms after 2 months of trying. I already had my security interview. Any idea on how long after they receive employment forms till they clear you?

I had to do an asthma and allergy questionnaire and get a PFT test done - is JR the medical person you're working with?
What was your medical background like? Cause I was in the same situation but didn't have to do a PFT. Still have allergies to pollen but asthma hadn't been prevalent since I was a kid.
Finally got my boss to fill out my security forms after 2 months of trying. I already had my security interview. Any idea on how long after they receive employment forms till they clear you?
Those forms are just for your security waiver to get to the academy and beyond. You won't be fully cleared security wise until way down the line.

RIP to the placement lists, gone but not forgotten.View attachment 6113
Coffin Dancing GIF

What exactly are you trying to get answers on? Do you need help completing steps in the process, or are they more generic “what’s my status?” emails you’re sending them?

If you need help and haven’t gotten a response, then give them a call. If you’re just looking for a general update though, it’s tougher to get a response.

Back
Top Bottom