Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Affirmative, had a test date for June 11th and they cancelled on me. Explanation was that the testing facility is closed UFN.
Hey, so I just finished my test in Denver tonight. I tested at 12200 E. Briarwood Ave., and I asked about the 11th for you. They said they we're open for that test date, so I am not sure if you got a faulty message or maybe you're at a different test center? I would honestly try calling to confirm and show up for the test regardless (not sure if you are traveling from far away) but the test center was open tonight and I completed my test :)

Hey, so I just finished my test in Denver tonight. I tested at 12200 E. Briarwood Ave., and I asked about the 11th for you. They said they we're open for that test date, so I am not sure if you got a faulty message or maybe you're at a different test center? I would honestly try calling to confirm and show up for the test regardless (not sure if you are traveling from far away) but the test center was open tonight and I completed my test :)

We must have been in the same test session, I just finished up at the same location.

For what it's worth I know the available tests there have been all over the place. They weren't even available at all when I first went to schedule a test - nearest locations were Salt Lake or Albuquerque.

We must have been in the same test session, I just finished up at the same location.

For what it's worth I know the available tests there have been all over the place. They weren't even available at all when I first went to schedule a test - nearest locations were Salt Lake or Albuquerque.
I saw that! I originally had my test in Salt Lake but luckily was able to re-schedule. How did you feel about the test?

I saw that! I originally had my test in Salt Lake but luckily was able to re-schedule. How did you feel about the test?

It's my first time so I don't have a ton to compare to, but I feel I did pretty good. I did a decent amount of prep with JobTestPrep before hand, and made sure I had 10/10 in every category of the example tests. I breezed through the memory and visualization ones. The radar was my weakest link, I don't normally use a keyboard with a number pad so there were a few times I accidentally hit the wrong number to remove and had a few extra collisions.

The logic question part I started worrying about time about halfway through, so I kinda did a "best guess" for the middle few instead of spending a ton of time on them, but then the later ones seemed much easier and I ended up having extra time. /shrug

Just gotta hurry up and wait now.

Was this your first time taking it TG24? I remember a few people in the sessions said it was their second.

When/How do we know in which area we score in?
Your USAJOB.com status will update in about 60-90 days AFTER the test window closes(not from the date you tested). It will say what rank you scored in and it will also say if you are referred. Please note that referred does NOT mean you will get a TOL. It just means you have a chance of getting a TOL. Anyone who is not referred will absolutely not get TOL. Also note that last year pool one was given TOLs first. Then a week later pool two was given TOLs. So when this thread starts blowing up with TOL emails and you haven’t gotten yours, don’t worry because it’s mostly just pool 1 only. No one in pool two that was given a TOL had less then a best qualified score, but many with best qualified scores were not even referred.

It's my first time so I don't have a ton to compare to, but I feel I did pretty good. I did a decent amount of prep with JobTestPrep before hand, and made sure I had 10/10 in every category of the example tests. I breezed through the memory and visualization ones. The radar was my weakest link, I don't normally use a keyboard with a number pad so there were a few times I accidentally hit the wrong number to remove and had a few extra collisions.

The logic question part I started worrying about time about halfway through, so I kinda did a "best guess" for the middle few instead of spending a ton of time on them, but then the later ones seemed much easier and I ended up having extra time. /shrug

Just gotta hurry up and wait now.

Was this your first time taking it TG24? I remember a few people in the sessions said it was their second.
Nope, this was my first time taking the test as well. I breezed through the memorization with the value assignments and the differences portion. I only started to struggle with the value assignments when they gave only one value and two formulas. I usually just tried to get at least two values correct and not confuse myself by sticking two formulas in my head at the same time.

The dots game started out as child's play and ended up with me questioning my competency. I definitely had a few collisions, and I sure as hell could have removed less dots at the end, but we will see. I basically ignored the math altogether at the bottom. I answered a handful of the equations and I am gonna be honest, I am not even sure I answered them on time (by the time I looked at the A-B-C-D on my keyboard). So I would say the dots game was my worst score.

As far as the logic and reasoning questions go, I realized time was an issue so I started working them backwards by looking at the answers first and then the prompt. I was able to at least eliminate two answers with this process, but those we're also quite hard!

If you asked me what I got on the test I'd say it's a total toss up! ? At times I felt pretty good and at others times...not so much.

Just got an email stating my atsa for tomorrow here in Tempe, Arizona has been cancelled. :confused:
I just called PSI to try to reschedule and after 20 minutes on hold the automated system said to email them due to high call volume and they will get back to me within 24 hours and then the automated system hung up on me..... any other ideas to get rescheduled?

I just called PSI to try to reschedule and after 20 minutes on hold the automated system said to email them due to high call volume and they will get back to me within 24 hours and then the automated system hung up on me..... any other ideas to get rescheduled?
Did you try to reschedule through the website?

Just took the ATSA. Had to restart it due to a power surge in the building but luckily wasn't too far in yet.

I didn't get a single collision, I eliminated planes before they even entered the screen. Got every math problem right, even the ones they didn't ask. Finished verbal assessment and critical thinking in 37 seconds combined. I will be your basics instructor and evaluate your PA's for both terminal and enroute. See you in OKC.

I took my test today aaand after I was done the test examiner said that I’d find out if I passed or not by seeing the “referred/ not referred” update in USAJobs by the end of the day. Is this true? Did anybody else tell y’all the same thing? I’ve been refreshing my account like crazy and nothing yet..

I took my test today aaand after I was done the test examiner said that I’d find out if I passed or not by seeing the “referred/ not referred” update in USAJobs by the end of the day. Is this true? Did anybody else tell y’all the same thing? I’ve been refreshing my account like crazy and nothing yet..
Yes it’s true. You won’t find out for months until after testing has concluded.

Mine crashed upon loading the spatial relationship portion. It was fixed after calling tech support, and I resumed testing with the two remaining sections. However I am afraid the first two sections of the Part 1 that I completed before the crash won't register

Back
Top Bottom