Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Congrats to everyone who has made it or is headed to the academy, especially after such a long wait! I'm curious if your "projected" OKC dates have been accurate compared to when you actually started in OKC?

Congrats to everyone who has made it or is headed to the academy, especially after such a long wait! I'm curious if your "projected" OKC dates have been accurate compared to when you actually started in OKC?
It's government, anything can happen. Our class projected date went from 28th Feb to March 18th.

It's government, anything can happen. Our class projected date went from 28th Feb to March 18th.
I'm guessing that's because of the Covid cases we've had here. A lot of classes got shifted around and combined to fit back into the Academy schedule after getting out of quarantine. Our class was reset after a month here, so they slotted us in a new class' starting spot and shifted them back.

I saw the email and thought my time was here. Maybe the next email I get will be the news I would like to hear. Still I nice little burst of excitement.
I understand that. I was constantly refreshing my email to see if I got any info. But, if it makes you feel any better, my rep called me and told me over the phone and then sent the information in an email after our phone conversation.

I understand that. I was constantly refreshing my email to see if I got any info. But, if it makes you feel any better, my rep called me and told me over the phone and then sent the information in an email after our phone conversation.
That’s weird how they never sent it to you without you having to speak with them, I guess that happens sometimes

Back
Top Bottom