Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Are you saying your OKC reporting date is any date between June 7th and July 28th? It should only be a week, maybe two in between the end of basics and OKC. You’ll really just spend that time getting down to Oklahoma if you’re driving or waiting. If it’s more than a week you might have to hop on zoom for a couple of hours a day.

Edit: Never mind I just assumed you were an en route class and those dates weren’t adding up. Yeah that’s just a week between basics and OKC I think, you want have any other responsibilities besides getting ready to head to the academy for that week.
Yea sorry about that it is terminal, and thanks for the answer, wonder why they tell you the projected date like that

Hey so if my basics date is 5-3 and my projected academy dates are 6-7 to 7-28. Anyone know what you do while waiting to go to the academy? Get paid to wait?
I am that limbo time now; we are getting extra time with the map and such with instructors to help. Nothing is graded, it is super nice to have, let’s you kind of get ahead and not drown in information first thing at OKC.
edit: I am EnRoute, not Terminal.

Anyone still waiting for flight surgeon review and when did you submit paperwork? Been over four months now since submitting additional paperwork and after my most recent inquiry I was basically told they’ll get to it when they get to it.

Anyone still waiting for flight surgeon review and when did you submit paperwork? Been over four months now since submitting additional paperwork and after my most recent inquiry I was basically told they’ll get to it when they get to it.
Id say it took about 4 months for my medical to get approved… depending on your situation id say you should be coming close, hurry up and wait as they say…

New hire physicals are last priority behind all the other duties flight surgeons have.... controller physicals, covid contract tracing, pilot physicals etc

Can someone from this bid that is in basics or at the academy now fill me in on what the timeline is like from the end of online basics to the start date in OKC? I'm assuming there is some sort of gap to allow for travel, but what specifically does that interim week or so look like? I'm assigned the terminal option if that makes a difference. Thanks.

Can someone from this bid that is in basics or at the academy now fill me in on what the timeline is like from the end of online basics to the start date in OKC? I'm assuming there is some sort of gap to allow for travel, but what specifically does that interim week or so look like? I'm assigned the terminal option if that makes a difference. Thanks.
Im wondering the same

it's about a week from your basics final to first day in person academy

Back
Top Bottom