Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Maybe I don’t give them enough credit; it’s hard to expect the FAA to be that agile. I wonder what “accordingly” means in this context though. Would be a shame for someone who didn’t get to take a test yet if they fill the available spots with lower scores.

What I mean to say is that she stated explicitly that a separate referral list had already been established and it would get its own batch of TOLs. I was being vague because I am still not sure if it's going to happen that way. My understanding is that the bar has already been lowered for these referrals as many pool 2 WQ are getting referred, which is not regular according to many accounts on this website. Makes me wish I had gotten a score but I suppose I can't be upset with having more time to prepare.

They might as well wait to complete the testing seeing as it is currently impossible to complete the TOL requirements due to covid and being unable to take the MMPI
Kinda what I thought. Guess I’ll just keep this on my radar just like the 2019 bid’s in-person basic’s that they were promised.

Well rumor has it, that the 2020 bid TOL's will be sent end of August. I'm hoping they resolve us first and then the 2020 bid. I really want to quit my job and start something new.

So I was looking at the 2019 ALLSRCE bid and saw this....anybody else heard the same?

The only reason I think us that took the ATSA will get TOLs semi soon is because they already placed us in the categories, without getting weighted against those who haven't. View attachment 4398
That's what I thought too. Honestly, I only quoted the post and asked because it's the first time I heard of that rumor. Just wanted to know if it was just one person that heard it or if it was multiple people. I haven't even seen the Reddit rumor that God Help Me said he'd seen; then again, I don't read Reddit nearly as often as I'm reading here. Lol, sorry for blowing up the thread ???

I
That's what I thought too. Honestly, I only quoted the post and asked because it's the first time I heard of that rumor. Just wanted to know if it was just one person that heard it or if it was multiple people. I haven't even seen the Reddit rumor that God Help Me said he'd seen; then again, I don't read Reddit nearly as often as I'm reading here. Lol, sorry for blowing up the thread ???
It’s under the new hiring bid.

Just wanted to know if it was just one person that heard it or if it was multiple people. I haven't even seen the Reddit rumor that God Help Me said he'd seen; then again, I don't read Reddit nearly as often as I'm reading here. Lol, sorry for blowing up the thread ???

It's honestly not even a rumor.

'* Spoke with an HR representative that said we may expect TOL at the end of August or later'

Anyone that is going to a TOL is gonna get one in August, or get one later than that

Last edited:
This was posted to the 2020 CTI group on Facebook by one of my professors in the CTI program. One of the most involved aviation enthusiasts and a highly respected gentleman.

Attachments

• 76C7F15E-24C8-4934-9DE3-03789173F992.jpeg
    76C7F15E-24C8-4934-9DE3-03789173F992.jpeg
    468.9 KB · Views: 389
Back
Top Bottom