Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

i got mine. if you are military you're gonna need this

The below items are for applicants who served in the military. If you did not serve in the military, please disregard these items.

1. DD214 showing Character of Service: Member 4 or Service 2 copy

1. SF-15 Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference

1. Disabled Veteran Civil Service Preference Letter: This letter can be obtained from https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage.
I received and submitted my EODS Forms Just now, didn’t see anywhere on there to upload the DD-214 so I just replied to the email the rep sent me and attached my DD-214. That what you did?

Have a friend from 2019 bid, finally finished basics online with a passing score and officially got a date for Oklahoma for 1/22/21.

class is reduced to 6 ppl rather than 18 bc of covid.

MY prediction, CIL will go out December or January, we’ll prob get a date mid 2021 to late 2021!!!

***My opinion***

On your TOL, towards the bottom. According to your name, I assume you are from FL? So am I. You might have.
Just a heads up to everyone, but sharing the names of HR reps, POC, or instructors is frowned upon

Also, EODS and CIL are spread out. Someone could get either one months before you do

Last edited:
PSA: You should full on panic if you don't get daily updates from your HR rep. Honestly, if I went more than an hour with out hearing from them, I'd probably give them a call just to make sure nothing has changed and they haven't forgotten about me. ESPECIALLY if someone else is farther along than you, then something has most definitely gone wrong.

PSA: You should full on panic if you don't get daily updates from your HR rep. Honestly, if I went more than an hour with out hearing from them, I'd probably give them a call just to make sure nothing has changed and they haven't forgotten about me. ESPECIALLY if someone else is farther along than you, then something has most definitely gone wrong.
best advice I've seen right here. I would even say calling every 15 minutes JUST to be sure they're working on your stuff.

Under required documents it says that I can send in my official transcript if I want it to be a part of my personnel file. Is there any benefit in doing this? Also is it required or only if "I wish"?
I have an unrelated degree from a 4 year university ??‍♂️
Screenshot_20201023-122207.png

best advice I've seen right here. I would even say calling every 15 minutes JUST to be sure they're working on your stuff.
Thanks for the tips. Getting a lot of calls is probably a hassle for them, so I just added them on Facebook instead and will message they “hey” every 15 minutes.

I’m 2 heys in with no response, should I add someone else’s rep and try messaging them instead?

I've only been able to call mine 3 times today. Is that enough?

Thanks for the tips. Getting a lot of calls is probably a hassle for them, so I just added them on Facebook instead and will message they “hey” every 15 minutes.

I’m 2 heys in with no response, should I add someone else’s rep and try messaging them instead?

Yeah, how were you able to find your reps FB? My reps initials are DN. <-- Here's a picture of the email they sent me. Any help would be great thanks!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom