Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Is this the CIL?
No eods is a different hiring step that has to do with getting entrance to your facility, in this case the academy, you may get an email soon or you may get one after your fol. It seems likely they might do them early since they aren't sending out cil's yet.

just received eods email :)
Is this the CIL?
No eods is a different hiring step that has to do with getting entrance to your facility, in this case the academy, you may get an email soon or you may get one after your fol. It seems likely they might do them early since they aren't sending out cil's yet.
Thanks, I'm at the point that most are in this batch where I've received and accepted my TOL but have received nothing else at the moment.

i got mine. if you are military you're gonna need this

The below items are for applicants who served in the military. If you did not serve in the military, please disregard these items.

1. DD214 showing Character of Service: Member 4 or Service 2 copy

1. SF-15 Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference

1. Disabled Veteran Civil Service Preference Letter: This letter can be obtained from https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage.

What time zones are you guys in? Just curious. It’s 1619 PST. I’d assume the work day is over everywhere except here.

I've concluded that I'm probably out of the hiring pool with the FAA at this point (Pool 1, Q) and I've already accepted an Air National Guard controller position. Congrats to everyone who is going through and good luck to you all at the academy! ?
Idk your age, but getting a rating bumps max entry age to 35. It's also great to have experience and depending on the bid you eventually get picked up on you could go straight to a facility, or skip basics if you choose.

Am I retarded or something? I thought CIL comes before EOD.
I didn't get my eods info until like 10 days before I started at my facility after accepting my fol.

Quick question should I opt out to skip the AT Basics course if I was already a controller in the military? I never got a CTO however.

And if I choose to skip is there some kind of written test that I need to take to prove my knowledge?

Quick question should I opt out to skip the AT Basics course if I was already a controller in the military? I never got a CTO however.

And if I choose to skip is there some kind of written test that I need to take to prove my knowledge?
Don’t skip basics unless you need to. It’s easy and you’ll make friends with the folks that you’re gonna need to study with to make it through.

*through the real portion of the academy.

Back
Top Bottom