Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

So I applied for the bid in January and I was referred but I still haven’t heard a thing since.... should I apply for this next bid just in case or just wait until I find out if I’m selected or not?

So I applied for the bid in January and I was referred but I still haven’t heard a thing since.... should I apply for this next bid just in case or just wait until I find out if I’m selected or not?
I’d apply. Say you do get referred, you can decline the ATSA inv if they send you one.

I’m assuming you didn’t do basics online?
There are a couple of us from the June 2019 bid who were fully cleared after March when the shutdowns began. We never got FOLs and never had to option to pick online or in person basics. At this point the 2019 and this 2020 class might just be grouped together.

There are a couple of us from the June 2019 bid who were fully cleared after March when the shutdowns began. We never got FOLs and never had to option to pick online or in person basics. At this point the 2019 and this 2020 class might just be grouped together.
I can actually see this happen. My friend from the 2019 bid just passed basics last week and got a date for 02/22/2021

Back
Top Bottom