FAA CRASHPADS Just 5m from the FAA Academy!

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

CF

Legendary Member
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
SMO, does anyone have any info on why passing rate is 70% or how the work environment is?
If you’re willing to stick it out for like 7 more years you’ll get a free ticket anywhere in the country when it closes.

Go Around

Trusted Contributor
I’m coming from a tier-2 wait just got cleared for hire awaiting a list anyone know how long it takes to get a list is it taking long ?

tehgray

That would be convenient, they used to come out every week or two. If I was waiting since December 10th though I’d definitely email my HR and ask what’s up lol.

It doesn't do much since your HR rep doesn't handle lists. I was cleared in mid November and didn't get a list until the end of January. Emailed my HR rep at the beginning of the year and they said they had no idea when I would get a list because Aviation Careers handles that. After you get selected for a facility, they send your package back to your HR rep to sort out your FOL and make sure your drug test and whatever else is still valid.

That would be convenient, they used to come out every week or two. If I was waiting since December 10th though I’d definitely email my HR and ask what’s up lol.
Eh, I figured I'll wait for the next set to see. According to this forum, there have only 2 list since December 10 time frame. The first was around that date, so I figured my cleared letters didn't make it through in time. Then the Jan. list, which I said "oh well, maybe the next one". I figure if I don't get one on the next round, I might make a phone call.

Top Bottom