Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

Has anyone heard (from anywhere) how they will handle MMPI if no one is allowed into the facilities to take it?

That's the only thing I see holding me up.
Same. Got everything done nearly two weeks ago except for the MMPI. Local facility said they have stopped allowing all outsiders into the building until phase 2. She wasn’t clear when I asked if that was phase 2 of hiring or Covid. Lol so... I guess we wait and see. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long. But who knows. I reached out to my HR rep about it over two weeks ago now and still haven’t heard anything back.

Same. Got everything done nearly two weeks ago except for the MMPI. Local facility said they have stopped allowing all outsiders into the building until phase 2. She wasn’t clear when I asked if that was phase 2 of hiring or Covid. Lol so... I guess we wait and see. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long. But who knows. I reached out to my HR rep about it over two weeks ago now and still haven’t heard anything back.
No outside visitors will be allowed during the national pandemic.... You're not going to be taking the MMPI for a very long time. Besides the front office staff is working from home so there is no one to administer the test anyway

I'm gonna refer you back to my "After November 3rd" post. I'd sit tight and just be happy we made it this far this quick lol.

Might be a dumb question, but is it possible to switch to enroute down the line? I'm well aware my facility list will only have terminal options, just curious if I have a realistic chance to eventually move to enroute. If so, is it a long road?

Might be a dumb question, but is it possible to switch to enroute down the line? I'm well aware my facility list will only have terminal options, just curious if I have a realistic chance to eventually move to enroute. If so, is it a long road?
Yes. Just have to go through NCEPT. Coolest part is you won't have to go to the academy. Long road wise it just depends. Could be quick. Could take 8 years.

Has anybody ever tried to get reinstated through a facility of interest directly or even the region district? Some managers keep on telling me they don't do the hiring to contact the region instead when it clearly says on the website to contact the manager. Now it's even hard to contact any administrative person.

How long did it take to start receiving that? I'm able to apply in a couple days after my DOS passes.
I got out on May 15th and I applied the day after In Texas and it was a nightmare. They said they didn’t receive my DD 214 but I uploaded it onto the site the way they wanted. I also mailed it to them. I spent week after week trying to speak to someone on the phone and never got through to anyone. Luckily I was able to get a contact just for vets and started receiving my first payment June 18th. So took over a month. I’ve heard other people have waited several months and not heard back. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

I got out on May 15th and I applied the day after In Texas and it was a nightmare. They said they didn’t receive my DD 214 but I uploaded it onto the site the way they wanted. I also mailed it to them. I spent week after week trying to speak to someone on the phone and never got through to anyone. Luckily I was able to get a contact just for vets and started receiving my first payment June 18th. So took over a month. I’ve heard other people have waited several months and not heard back. Hope it goes smoothly for you.
Dope, I'm in Texas too so I'll see how this goes, thanks!

Has anybody ever tried to get reinstated through a facility of interest directly or even the region district? Some managers keep on telling me they don't do the hiring to contact the region instead when it clearly says on the website to contact the manager. Now it's even hard to contact any administrative person.

I'm getting reinstated. Talked to the facility manager. If the manager says they can't, you'll have to educate them.

Every time this thread gets bumped and it isn't someone saying "MMPI's are being done!", a small part of me dies.

I'm well aware it will be quite some time.
they won’t even let 25% of the controllers into the building. I don’t think they are going to
Let new hires.

Back
Top Bottom