Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ATCEXP-66595

I got this in an email today from an MMPI rep.

"Unfortunately there has been yet another delay in the administering of the exam. They have changed the system and the updates are causing some issues. They are expecting the delay to be approximately another week. Please provide a contact phone # so that I can contact you next week and let you know if we are in fact able to resume testing and what date.

Thank you for your patience and understanding; we will get there!! Stay safe and I will be speaking with you as soon as I have more info."

I got this in an email today from an MMPI rep.

"Unfortunately there has been yet another delay in the administering of the exam. They have changed the system and the updates are causing some issues. They are expecting the delay to be approximately another week. Please provide a contact phone # so that I can contact you next week and let you know if we are in fact able to resume testing and what date.

Thank you for your patience and understanding; we will get there!! Stay safe and I will be speaking with you as soon as I have more info."
Do you know where your supposed to take it?

Another facility sent me this today:

"MMPI exams have been on hold for some time due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. We have received word that they are in the process of resuming exams and we should be able to accommodate your request in the next few weeks. Once we know for certain that we can resume exams I will be in touch."

Last edited:
What's the guidance on what facilities are starting MMPI testing? I find it hard to believe that my local city has more Covid cases per capita than Vegas.

What's the guidance on what facilities are starting MMPI testing? I find it hard to believe that my local city has more Covid cases per capita than Vegas.
I called LAX to try and schedule it and got told "there hasn't been anything passed to us about it." So I called L30 to see and they said Washington DC sent out a list of names who are priority to take it and for all facilities to start administrating it to those individuals on the list. Sooooooo who really knows lol

Back
Top Bottom